Land for saleMaythorne Farm, Scholebrook Lane, Bradford
- Development Opportunity
- Beautiful Rural Location
- Close to the Popular Tong Village
- Conversion and Part Demolition
- Planning Permission Granted
- Planning reference 14/03731/FUL
- 5 Four bedroom Properties
- Call 0113 3933499
The development is situated On Scholebrook Lane in a beautiful rural location currently having panoramic views and just a short distance from the popular Tong Village.
Currently housing former farm buildings and with full planning permission for conversion and part demolition and to accommodate 5 residential properties within the original footprint.
Plot 1 a 2 storey 4 bedroom semi detached with granny/teenage annexe 2432 sq.ft.
Plot 2 a 2 storey 4 bedroom semi detached with integral garage 2874 sq.ft.
Plot 3 single storey 4 bedroom detached property 2043 sq.
Plot 4 a 2 storey 4 bedroom detached property 3009 sq.
Plot 5 a 4 bedroom single storey detached property, 1667 sq.
Planning reference 14/03731/FUL
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59985932.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PUD160214. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Pudsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.