2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleClaramount Road, HEANOR
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Semi Detached
- Stunning Views
- Expansive Garden
- Well Presented Throughout
A well presented two bedroom semi detached property boasting glorious views to the rear complimented by a expansive garden. The current owner has modernised this lovely home over the years and needs to be viewed to appreciate what it has to offer.
A well presented two bedroom semi detached property boasting glorious views to the rear complimented by a expansive garden. The current owner has modernised this lovely home over the years and needs to be viewed to appreciate what it has to offer. The conservatory which overlooks the rear garden with the stunning views as a back drop is a real selling feature. Internal accommodation is comprised of entrance hall, downstairs W/C, lounge open plan kitchen/diner/conservatory. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally, to the front is a drive offering ample off road parking. To the rear is a garage which is adjacent to a decking area which then leads down over another split level a large rear garden.
Via a double glazed door to side elevation, vinyl flooring and doors to:
Double glazed window to side elevation, low level flush W.C, added storage, central heating radiator and vinyl flooring.
Lounge 14' 6" max x 10' 5" max ( 4.42m max x 3.18m max )
Double glazed window to front elevation, central heating radiator, working fireplace with feature surround and carpeting.
Kitchen 8' 4" x 13' 2" ( 2.54m x 4.01m )
Being fitted with a range of wall and base units with roll top work surface over, incorporating a stainless steel sink/drainer unit, gas oven and hob with extractor hood over, tiling to splashback areas, additional pantry and opening to:
Dining Room /conservatory 9' 3" x 7' 4" ( 2.82m x 2.24m )
With under floor heating, wooden panels to front, rear and sides and double doors opening out to the rear garden.
Double glazed window to side and rear elevation, central heating radiator and storage cupboard. Loft access which ithe owner has informed us is boarded and could be converted (subject to the necessary planning permission) and has an obscured window to the gable end.
Bedroom One 8' 7" x 12' 11" ( 2.62m x 3.94m )
Double glazed window to front elevation and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 8' 5" ( 3.25m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation and a central heating radiator.
W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, cast iron roll top bath with electric shower over, tiled walls, vinyl flooring, storage cupboard which could be removed and replaced with a shower cubicle and a double glazed window to front elevation.
To front, a large stoned area providing off road parking with side access to a garage, the rear garden is split over two levels offering stunning views over the countryside, decked patio area, laid to lawn, a range of fruit trees, raised vegetable plots, two storage sheds and a greenhouse.
*Viewing is a must to appreciate the views*
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59989223.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IST201925. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Ilkeston - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.