3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHulbert Close, Corsham
Sold STC £250,000
- Semi Detached Home
- Well Presented
- Three Bedrooms
- Central Heating
Situated in a cul-de-sac positition, this family home offers fantastic living space including a 26ft LOUNGE/DINING ROOM. With three bedrooms, enclosed rear garden and a GARAGE, viewing is highly advised to appreciate what's on offer.
Hulbert Close is a highly popular area of Corsham, located off the Valley Road, within easy reach of Corsham town centre and all the amenities the town has to offer.
Corsham is a historical market town, around 10 miles from Bath and with good motorway links to the M4 and beyond. There is a mainline train station to London Paddington from nearby Chippenham.
The property itself has much to offer including a spacious living area and three bedrooms, along with a pleasant rear garden and garage parking.
Double glazed door to the front and window to side. Tiled floor.
Lounge/ Dining Room 26' 2" x 13' 11" max ( 7.98m x 4.24m max )
Double glazed patio doors to the garden. Stairs to the first floor. Built in storage. Television point. Telephone point. Two radiators.
Double glazed window to rear. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with stainless steel sink unit and work surfaces. Part tiled. Gas oven and hob. Plumbing for washing machine. Integrated fridge/freezer. Extractor fan. Tiled floor.
Double glazed window to side. Stairs from the lounge. Doors to bedrooms and bathroom. Airing cupboard. Loft access.
Bedroom One 12' 4" max x 8' 4" max ( 3.76m max x 2.54m max )
Double glazed window to rear. Fitted wardrobes. Television point. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" max x 7' 6" max ( 3.56m max x 2.29m max )
Double glazed window to front. Fitted over bed wardrobes with inset lights and storage with drawers. Television point. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 4" max x 6' 2" max ( 2.24m max x 1.88m max )
Double glazed windows to rear. Fitted over bed storage with inset lights. Telephone point. Radiator.
Double glazed window to rear. Suite comprising bath with shower over, wash hand basin and W.C. Fully tiled. Extractor fan. Shaver point. Built in cupboard. Heated towel rail.
Lawn and stone chip area with side access to the rear garden.
Patio leading to lawn, with separate decking area. Selection of shrubs and plants. Storage shed.
Located in the middle of a block of 3.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59989955.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COS104075. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Corsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.