2 bedroom flat for saleHastings Road, Bexhill-On-Sea
Sold STC £155,000
- Purpose built
- Share of freehold
- Two bedrooms
- Garage & parking
- Viewing advised
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer to the market this two bedroom purpose built flat located approximately one mile from Bexhill Railway Station and Bexhill Town Centre. The accommodation briefly comprises a separate shower, a lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom. Viewing advised.
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer to the market this two bedroom purpose built flat located approximately one mile from Bexhill Railway Station and Bexhill Town Centre. The accommodation briefly comprises a separate shower, a lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom. The property benefits from having a garage an bloc. Viewing advised.
Having a phone, a built in cupboard and an airing cupboard.
Lounge 11' 11" x 20' 4" ( 3.63m x 6.20m )
Having a double glazed window and a serving hatch.
Kitchen 7' 11" max x 12' 9" max ( 2.41m max x 3.89m max )
This fitted kitchen comprises a range of wall and base units with work surfaces incorporating a sink double drainer, and a double glazed window.
Bedroom One 12' 9" x 10' 5" ( 3.89m x 3.18m )
Having a double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 10' 1" x 1' 7" plus recess ( 3.07m x 0.48m plus recess )
Having a double glazed window.
Having a double glazed window, a bath with mixer taps, a wash hand basin and a WC.
Having a shower cubicle and a WC.
Garage En Bloc
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59989979.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BOS106435. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bexhill On Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.