4 bedroom detached house for saleSurtees Close, Maltby, Rotherham
Sold STC £190,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Extended Four Bedroom Property
- Spacious Living Accommodation
- Jack & Jill Bathroom Facility
- Private and Landscaped Rear Garden
- Detached Garage with Power & Lighting
- Country Style Kitchen
- £1000 BUYERS INCENTIVE
FOUR bedroom extended DETACHED HOME situated on a cul-de-sac location, with three reception rooms, utility room & downstairs w,.c, while to the first floor is a spacious landing, four good sized bedrooms with Jack & Jill En-suite facilities & a good sized family bathroom. Landscaped Gardens & Garage
William H Brown are proud to present this four bedroom extended detached home standing on a good size corner plot and located on a cul-de-sac location. With apacious ground floor living and unique features this truly is an ideal family home. This larger than average four bedroom home briefly comprises country styled kitchen, utility, spacious lounge overlooking the rear garden, dining room, a third reception room currently being used as a study and downstairs cloakroom. While to the first floor are four good sized bedrooms with Jack & Jill shower room, family bathroom, private rear garden and detached garage. Viewing's are highly advised to appreciate the accommodation on which is on offer.
With a front facing external door this entrance hallway gives access to the kitchen lounge diner and downstairs w.c. While stairs rise to the first floor accommodation with storage below.
Lounge 12' 7" Max Into Recess x 20' 2" Max ( 3.84m Max Into Recess x 6.15m Max )
This well appointed and spacious lounge offers views of the well presented rear garden through a double glazed window and patio doors. while there is a Electric fire with feature wood surround and marble hearth, two central heated radiators and TV point.
(This room also benefits from a gas point)
Dining Room 17' 2" x 10' 8" ( 5.23m x 3.25m )
A good sized dining room with two front facing double glazed windows, electric fire place with wooden surround and hearth and double doors leading through to study.
Kitchen 12' 1" x 8' ( 3.68m x 2.44m )
This well presented kitchen is fitted with a range of country style kitchen fitted with a range of cream wall and base units with contrasting mahogany worktops and an inset Belfast sink with drainer. Integrated electric oven and hob with concealed overhead extractor unit, integral fridge freezer and dishwasher. Complimentary splashback tiling to the walls, vinyl floor covering and side facing window.
Utility Room 5' 7" x 5' 9" ( 1.70m x 1.75m )
Fitted with base units with worktops above and having plumbing and recess for an automatic washing machine and dishwasher. Inset stainless steel sink and drainer.
Fitted with a low flush w.c, wash hand basin and front facing double glazed window.
Study/third Reception Room 16' 4" x 9' 11" ( 4.98m x 3.02m )
A useful additional reception room currently being used as a study but can easily be turned into a second lounge. French doors leading to rear garden, central heated radiator and TV point.
Giving access to first floor accommodation this spacious landing also has loft access and side facing window with far reaching views.
Master Bedroom 8' 11" Plus Door Recess x 10' 6" ( 2.72m Plus Door Recess x 3.20m )
A rear facing master bedroom with double glazed window, central heating radiator and access to the Jack & Jill bathroom
Jack & Jill Shower Room
This well presented Jack & Jill en- is fitted with a shower cubicle with electric shower, low flush w.c and wash hand basin, while there is tiling to the walls and vinyl floor covering.
Bedroom Four 12' 8" x 6' 7" ( 3.86m x 2.01m )
With access to the Jack & Jill shower room, this bedroom is currently being utilised as a dressing room to the master bedroom and is fitted with a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 6" x 10' 6" ( 2.59m x 3.20m )
A double bedroom with front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 5" x 8' 9" ( 2.87m x 2.67m )
A further front facing double bedroom with double glazed window and central heating radiator.
A modern three piece bathroom facility with paneled bath, wash hand basin and low flush w/c. Storage cupboard, white heated towel radiator and tiling to both wall and floor.
Outside & Exterior
To the front of the property is a well presented garden which is laid mainly to lawn with conifers to the borders, while a driveway to the side of the property gives access to the detached garage via metal security gates.
To the rear is a laid to lawn garden with shrub borders and a small stepping stone walkway leading to the pergola with garden shed/Wendy house with lighting. The garden is enclosed with a conifers which offer privacy to the garden.
Up and over door, power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59989985.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MBY103000. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Maltby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.