3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAsh Street, Ilkeston
- Three Bedrooms
- Semi Detached
- No Chain
- Lots Of Potential
Offered without an upward chain is this three bedroom semi detached property which is in need of some modernisation. The property boasts a large drive and a conservatory.
Offered without an upward chain is this three bedroom semi detached property which is in need of some modernisation. The property boasts a large drive and a conservatory. Internal accommodation is comprised of entrance hall, lounge and a open plan kitchen/diner/conservatory. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally there is a drive, along with a front garden, towards the rear is a slabbed enclosed garden with two sheds and a greenhouse. Viewing is essential to appreciate the potential this property has to offer.
Having double glazed door to the front elevation, stairs to the first floor, understairs storage, radiator and access to kitchen and lounge.
Having double glazed window to the front elevation, gas fire with marble base, wood effect laminate flooring and radiator.
Kitchen: Fitted with a range of wall and base units with roll edge worktops, sink and drainer unit, gas cooker, gas hob, plumbing for washing machine and aluminium double glazed windows to the rear elevation.
Diner/Conservatory: Having UPVC double glazed windows to side elevation, double glazed door leading to the rear garden, radiator and vinyl flooring.
Having double glazed window to the side elevation and loft access.
Having double glazed window to the front elevation and storage cupboard.
Having double glazed window to the rear elevation and radiator.
Having double glazed window to the front elevation and radiator.
Fitted with low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with electric shower over. Aluminium double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Having a large wooden shed, small woooden shed, greenhouse, stone slabs and fenced boundaries.
Having a driveway offering ample off road parking. The garden is split into a gravelled area and shrubbed area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59991365.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IST201955. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Ilkeston - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.