3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNorwich Road, Aylsham, Norwich
Sold STC £220,000
- Renovated semi-detached house
- 3 bedrooms
- Refitted kitchen & bathroom, Redecorated throughout
- Gas ch & double glazing
- Attractive gardens & ample parking
Don't miss this renovated semi-detached house which offers No Onward Chain. The property boasts 3 bedrooms, refitted kitchen with integral appliances, refitted bathroom and has been redecorated throughout. Outside there is attractive gardens and ample parking.
Door to lounge/diner.
Lounge/ Dining Room 21' 5" max x 11' 7" to recess ( 6.53m max x 3.53m to recess )
A double aspect room with feature fireplace, built-in cupboard, radiators, wall lights, double glazed windows, stairs to first floor and understairs cupboard.
Study 5' 6" x 3' 10" ( 1.68m x 1.17m )
Worktop, USB point and double glazed window.
Refitted Kitchen 9' x 7' 5" ( 2.74m x 2.26m )
Refitted with a range of base and eye level units, ceramic sink with drainer, wooden work surfaces and wooden splashback, electric oven, touchscreen electric hob, stainless steel cooker hood and splashback, integral dishwasher and integral fridge/freezer. Spotlights, tiled floor and double glazed window.
Tiled floor, cupboard housing the boiler, plumbing for washing machine, door to bathroom and opening to kitchen.
Refitted with white suite comprising bath with mixer waterfall tap and drench head shower over, vanity wash hand basin and low level WC. Fitted towel rail, part tiled walls, spotlights, double glazed window and access to loft space.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window and access to loft space.
Bedroom 1 13' 3" max x 9' 10" max ( 4.04m max x 3.00m max )
Cast iron feature fireplace, built-in cupboard, radiator and double glazed window.
Bedroom 2 12' 5" max x 8' 10" max ( 3.78m max x 2.69m max )
Radiator and double glazed window.
Bedroom 3 12' 5" max x 6' 11" max ( 3.78m max x 2.11m max )
Radiator and double glazed window.
There is a generous gravel parking area to the front and side of the property with stocked borders and gate access to the rear garden, which is laid to lawn with a patio area and planted borders.
Leave Aylsham Market Place via the Norwich Road and after passing the left hand turn to Buxton Road the property can be found on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59992313.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYS105457. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Aylsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.