2 bedroom bungalow for saleBrighton Road, Lancing
Sold STC £250,000
- Detached Chalet Bungalow
- Two Bedrooms
- Solar Panels
- Spacious Lounge Diner
- Lovely Garden
- Office/Gym Outbuilding
Fox & Sons are pleased to present this unique detached property needing some modernisation. Comprising two bedrooms, kitchen, spacious lounge diner, and lovely gardens. Outbuilding with shower room, ideal for office or gym.
Fox & Sons are pleased to present this unique detached property needing some modernisation. Comprising two bedrooms, kitchen, spacious lounge diner, and lovely gardens. Outbuilding with shower room, ideal for office or gym. .
Double glazed stained glass doors to entrance porch. Double glazed door to:
Double glazed window to the front. Solid wood flooring and picture rail. Doors to:
Lounge Diner 19' 10" x 12' 3" ( 6.05m x 3.73m )
Triple aspect with double glazed windows to the rear, side and front aspect. Feature fireplace with tiled surround and mantle. Ceiling beams, wooden floor boards and picture rail. Double glazed door to conservatory.
Kitchen 12' 10" x 10' 6" ( 3.91m x 3.20m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with worksurfaces over and inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge freezer. Inset oven and gas hob over. Wall mounted Worcester combi boiler. Radiator to side. Double glazed window to the side and rear overlooking the garden. Double glazed door to rear. Stairs to first floor with storage under.
Conservatory 10' 3" x 7' 7" ( 3.12m x 2.31m )
Double glazed windows and door to garden.
Bedroom One 16' 2" x 9' ( 4.93m x 2.74m )
Dual aspect double glazed windows to the front and side withe radiator below. Shower cubicle. Picture rail.
Bathroom 9' 8" x 6' 11" ( 2.95m x 2.11m )
Matching white suite comprising panel enclosed bath, low level flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Wet room shower area. Part tiled wall and heated towel rail.
Range of built in cupboards and two further storage cupboards. Door to:
Bedroom Two 15' 4" x 10' 1" narrowing to 6' 10" ( 4.67m x 3.07m narrowing to 2.08m )
Dual aspect double glazed windows to the front and side. Range of built in drawers and wall mounted air conditioning system. Some restricted head height.
Private secluded garden mainly laid to lawn with a range of mature trees and shrub borders around the property.
With two rooms, a shower, WC and stainless steel sink. Ideal for use as an office or gym.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59992322.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCG102950. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Lancing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.