3 bedroom detached house for saleLowestoft Road, Gorleston, Great Yarmouth
Sold STC £275,000
- Impressive executive/professional property
- 3 Double bedrooms & en-suite
- 2 Reception rooms, g/f cloakroom
- Brickwork features & Inglenook fireplace
- Rear garden, garage & ample parking
Impressive 3 DOUBLE bedroom EXECUTIVE/professional property which is ready to move into with EN-SUITE shower room, G/F CLOAKROOM, amazing Inglenook fireplace, brick work features, GARAGE & ample off road PARKING.
Impressive 3 double bedroom executive/professional property which is ready to move into with en-suite shower room, g/f cloakroom, a lounge which has to be seen to appreciate the size with an amazing Inglenook fireplace, brick work features, garden, garage and large loft space. The property is close to local schools, hospital and a reasonable distance to Gorleston Seafront.
Entrance door and window to side, stairs to first floor with understairs cupboard, radiator, beautiful natural stone flooring.
Window to rear, w.c., stone flooring, heated towel rail.
Lounge 29' 8" x 16' 1" into recess ( 9.04m x 4.90m into recess )
Bay window to front and window to side, radiator, television and telephone point, open Inglenook fireplace with wood burner.
Dining Room 15' 5" x 9' 10" ( 4.70m x 3.00m )
Window to side, radiator.
Kitchen 15' 8" x 11' 1" ( 4.78m x 3.38m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, worksurfaces, tiling, sink and drainer, gas hob and electric oven, cooker hood, telephone and TV point, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, radiator, tiled flooring, window to rear, door to side and French doors to garden.
Window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom 1 13' 1" x 15' 1" ( 3.99m x 4.60m )
Windows to front and side, radiator, telephone and TV point, built in wardrobes.
Shower cubicle, w.c., wash hand basin, extractor fan, heated towel rail, full tiling.
Bedroom 2 11' 4" into recess x 12' 5" ( 3.45m into recess x 3.78m )
Window to side, radiator, built in wardrobes.
Bedroom 3 9' 10" x 9' 2" ( 3.00m x 2.79m )
Window to side, radiator, angled door.
Window to side, heated towel rail, bath with mixer taps and shower, w.c., wash hand basin, extractor, fan, full tiling.
Front Garden / parking
Paved and gravel front garden with ample parking and access to garage.
Mainly laid to lawn with shrubs.
Garage with up and over door, power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59992331.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WEA103120. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Gorleston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.