3 bedroom detached house for saleAmmanford Road, Tycroes, Ammanford
Offers in Excess of
- Detached 3 Bedroom House.
- Situated in the Heart of Tycroes Village.
- Kitchen 8.7ft x 8ft with integrated appliances.
- Separate Utility Room.
- Ground Floor Cloakroom.
- En Suite to Master Bedroom.
- Lawned Rear garden with patio areas.
- Integral Garage with Two Further Spaces.
Guide Price £150,000 - £165,000. A three bedroom detached house in the village of Tycroes.
Recently Reduced: We are pleased to offer this 3 bedroom Detached house representing excellent value, set within the heart of the village of Tycroes, with good sized accommodation which includes a 13ft Living Room, separate Dining Room, which offers an adjoining conservatory taking full advantage of the afternoon sunshine. The kitchen sits to the rear of the property with integrated appliance and there is a separate utility room and ground floor cloakroom.
The first floor level offers 3 bedrooms and family bathroom, with the master bedroom benefitting from an en suite shower room. Gas central heating and Double glazed windows have been installed throughout the house.
The property sits on an unusual triangular shaped plot, with the main garden adjoining the house to the south side which is mostly laid to lawn with a patio area alongside the conservatory and a further patio area to the rear of the house. There is an integral garage with additional parking provided for two vehicles.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59993165.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 25832321. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Island Homes, Kent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.