Commercial Property for saleFormer Church Premises, West Port, Cupar, Fife, KY15
3,768 sq. ft.
- 3,768 sq ft (350 sq m)
- REDUCED PRICE
- Attractive former church premises
- Busy main road frontage
- Excellent redevelopment potential
- 349.35 sq m (3,768 sq ft)
- Offers in the region of £90,000, exclusive invited
The subjects comprise former church premises located on a site
of approximately 0.108 hectares (0.27 acres).
The building is of an attractive traditional stone construction
contained under a pitched and slated roof, being C Listed in
Internally, the subjects are arranged to provide a main open plan
hall incorporating balcony level, with changing facilities, WCs, showers and storage areas to the rear.
We calculate that the subjects extend to the following gross
Building: 349.36 sq m (3,760 sq ft)
Site area: 0.108 hectares (0.27 acres)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-59997332.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ESA779. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DM Hall , Dunfermline. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.