2 bedroom apartment for saleSt Annes Road, Eastbourne
Sold STC £220,000
- Well Presented Apartment
- Sought After Location in Upperton
- En-Suite to Master
- Garage & Communal Gardens
- Bright & Airy Rooms
- First Floor
- GUIDE PRICE £220,000-£240,000
GUIDE PRICE £220,000-£240,000
Upperton. Spacious and bright two bedroom first floor apartment in an exclusive gated development. Benefiting from large lounge, en-suite to master bedroom, attractive communal gardens and garage en-bloc. Viewings are a must.
GUIDE PRICE £220,000-£240,000
Upperton. Spacious and bright two bedroom first floor apartment in an exclusive gated development. The property is located close to the town centre in a quite residential area. Set back from the road on large and well maintained grounds with private gated entrance. The property comprises of entrance hall with storage cupboard, spacious and bright living room, fitted kitchen, master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite shower rooms, further double bedroom and family bathroom. Also benefiting from garage en-bloc. The generous communal gardens are well kept and secluded. Viewings are a must.
Front door into entrance hall with radiator, cupboards and entry phone system.
Living Room 17' 5" into bay x 10' 9" ( 5.31m into bay x 3.28m )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect, radiator TV and telephone point.
Kitchen 10' 10" x 6' 4" ( 3.30m x 1.93m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with work surface over, integrated stainless steel sink and drainer unit, integral oven, gas hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine, central heating boiler, integrated fridge freezer, tiled flooring and double glazed window to the side aspect.
Bedroom 1 17' into bay x 10' 5" ( 5.18m into bay x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator and TV point.
Comprising of shower cubicle, wash hand basin, close coupled WC, radiator and tiled flooring.
Bedroom 2 11' 2" x 7' 7" ( 3.40m x 2.31m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
Comprising of panel enclosed bath with mixer taps, pedestal wash hand basin, close coupled WC, tiled floor and part tiled walls.
Communal lawn area.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60000035.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EBN109339. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Eastbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.