3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSeas End Road, Moulton Seas End, Spalding
Sold STC £235,000
- Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- Ensuite & Bathroom
- Well Presented Rear Garden
- Popular Village Location
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
This bungalow is situated in the popular village of MOULTON SEAS END and boasts THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS (with an ENSUITE to the master), a family sized KITCHEN/DINER and a large heated conservatory overlooking the WELL PRESENTED REAR GARDEN that is ideal for entertaining/al fresco dining.
DON'T MISS OUT on a fantastic opportunity to purchase this three bedroom detached bungalow situated in the popular village of Moulton Seas End.
In brief, the property comprises of an entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/diner, utility room, conservatory, three bedrooms, ensuite to master, bathroom and a well presented rear garden that is ideal for entertaining/al fresco dining.
Viewing is essential to appreciate the accommodation on offer!
Double glazed door and window to side, airing cupboard housing hot water tank, cupboard with hanging space, two radiators and loft hatch access. Doors leading to:-
Lounge 19' 7" x 11' 5" ( 5.97m x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to rear, wall lights, two radiators, telephone/broadband point. French doors leading into the Conservatory.
Kitchen/Diner 16' 1" x 11' ( 4.90m x 3.35m )
Two double glazed windows overlooking back garden and the fields beyond. Fully fitted kitchen with a selection of wall and base units and work top, 1.5 bowl sink with garbage disposal, tiled splashbacks, double oven (1 fan assisted) and integrated cooker hood and integrated dishwasher. Complimentary ceramic tiled floor, LED downlights, TV, and phone points and double radiator. Archway leading to:-
Utility Room 12' x 5' 2" ( 3.66m x 1.57m )
Matching base, wall units, splashbacks and ceramic tiles, sink unit and also hard wired smoke alarm, oil tank gauge and central heating control panel. Double glazed door leading to side and gate to the front.
Conservatory 18' 8" x 15' 11" ( 5.69m x 4.85m )
All year conservatory having three double radiators, centre light with multi speed fan, wall light and complimentary ceramic tiled floor. Double glazed French doors to back garden and further French doors to lounge and double glazed door to kitchen/diner.
Bedroom One 8' 8" x 7' 8" ( 2.64m x 2.34m )
Double glazed bay window and double radiator overlooking front garden. Fully fitted suite comprising of three double wardrobes with hanging space, shelving, mirror and bedside tables, also overhead storage, textured and coved ceiling.
Double glazed frosted window to side, extractor fan, ceramic tiled floor, WC and newly fitted electric shower.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 9' 3" ( 3.45m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to front, with ample space for full bedroom suite. Double radiator and sockets.
Bedroom Three 12' 1" x 9' 9" ( 3.68m x 2.97m )
Double glazed bay window overlooking rear garden and field views, double radiator and sockets.
Double glazed frosted window to side aspect, spa bath with Jacuzzi style jets and mixer taps, shower cubicle with electric shower, wash hand basin, WC, extractor fan and double radiator. Ceramic floor tiles matching en suite.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with well stocked borders, fruit berry patch, love seat, shed, greenhouse, patio area, outside lighting and power sockets, which is ideal for entertaining/dining.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60001742.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SDG105852. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Spalding. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.