2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSpringfield Close, Lofthouse, Wakefield
Sold STC £135,000
- GUIDE PRICE: £135,000 - £140,000
- 2 Bedroom modern and contemporary Semi
- Within NHBC built with the last 5-6 years
- Stylishly presented throughout - UPVC and GCH
GUIDE PRICE: £135,000 - £140,000. Within its NHBC and built within the last 5-6 years this semi-detached property is located in a most convenient area of Lofthouse in Wakefield for the professional. Immaculately and stylishly presented throughout. Viewing essential. Attractively Priced.
GUIDE PRICE: £135,000 - £140,000. A two bedroom semi-detached property Within its NHBC and built within the last 5-6 years in a popular residential area of Lofthouse. The property has been stylishly presented throughout and comprises of entrance hallway, downstairs cloakroom, modern and contemporary kitchen, lounge overlooking the gardens with french doors, 2 double bedrooms and a modern bathroom. The property has off road parking to the front enclosed gardens to the rear and a decked patio terrace taking the late evening sun. The property would ideally suit the professional with excellent commuting links to Wakefield and to Leeds as well as bus routes. Viewing essential. Attractively Priced.
Entrance into hallway. Radiator, stair access with open banister to the first floor.
Upvc obscured glazed window to the front aspect. Low level flush w.c., pedestal sink with mixer tap, partly tiled splashback, radiator with thermostat.
Kitchen 10' 9" x 5' 6" ( 3.28m x 1.68m )
Upvc window to the front aspect. Modern and contemporary kitchen in a walnut design, base and wall units, laminate work surface, four ring gas hob, pullout extractor fan above, oven beneath, kick heater, plumbing for a washing machine, plumbing for a dishwasher, stainless steel one and a half size sink and drainer with a mixer tap, vinyl floor, space for other white goods.
Lounge 14' 5" x 12' 3" ( 4.39m x 3.73m )
Upvc french doors overlooking the gardens and decked patio terrace. Space for a dining table, tv point, radiator, understairs cupboard, telephone point.
First Floor Landing
Radiator, loft access.
Bedroom 1 12' 3" x 9' 9" ( 3.73m x 2.97m )
Upvc window to the rear overlooking the gardens. Radiator with thermostat, deep skirtings.
Bedroom 2 12' 3" x 8' 8" ( 3.73m x 2.64m )
Two upvc windows to the front aspect with far reaching views. Radiator with thermostat, bulkhead cupboard, deep skirtings.
Upvc obscured glazed window to the side aspect. Paneled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, pedestal sink with mixer tap, low level flush w.c., radiator, vinyl floor, extractor fan.
Tarmacadam driveway provides off road parking to the front of the property. Shared access to the side with number 14 then continues to landscaped private garden to the rear. The rear garden being lawned with a wide variety of mature plants and borders. A raised decked patio terrace towards the end of the garden provides a great deal of privacy.
Leave William H Brown via Northgate. At the roundabout take the 1st exit to stay on Leeds Road. At the roundabout Take the 2nd exit to remain on Leeds Road. Continue for 3.1 miles. Take a right onto Park Avenue. Left onto Springfield Avenue. Left on Springfield Close continue to the right. The property can be identified by our 'For Sale' board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60001928.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK115054. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.