2 bedroom terraced house for saleCromwell Road, Mexborough
- GUIDE PRICE £45,000 - £50,000
- Two Bedroom Mid Terrace Property
- Entrance, Lounge Kitchen
- Two Bedrooms, Bathroom
- Yard To Rear
A two bedroom mid - terraced property, IDEAL FOR FIRST TIME BUYER OR INVESTOR NO CHAIN.
**** GUIDE PRICE £45,000 - £50,000 **** A two bedroom mid - terraced property, IDEAL FOR FIRST TIME BUYER OR INVESTOR NO CHAIN.
Lounge 12' 9" max into recess x 12' plus bay ( 3.89m max into recess x 3.66m plus bay )
Having a bay window and radiator.
With staircase leading off.
Kitchen 12' 7" Max Into Recess x 12' 11" ( 3.84m Max Into Recess x 3.94m )
Having a range of wall and base units with sink unit having a wooden door to the rear and radiator. Having access to the rear.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 12' 9" Max into Recess ( 3.63m x 3.89m Max into Recess )
Having a window and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 11" x 7' 8" ( 3.94m x 2.34m )
Having a window and radiator and storage cupboard.
Having a bath W.C and handwash basin window and radiator.
Having a yard to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60001952.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MXB109725. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Mexborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.