3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFilby Close, Norwich
Sold STC £180,000
- Three bedroom semi detached house
- No onward chain
- Spacious accommodation
- Front & rear gardens
- Off road parking
A spacious modern purpose built three bedroom semi detached house located on a private brick weave cul-de-sac, all built by the same builder. The property is located to the west of Norwich within easy access of the UEA and Norfolk & Norwich Hospital.
This spacious property has accommodation comprising entrance hall with cloakroom and a very good sized open plan lounge / dining / kitchen on the ground floor, whilst off the landing to the first floor there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property has smooth ceilings, gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing, whilst externally there are garden to the front and rear with off road parking. The property is also being sold with the added benefit of no onward chain.
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect and further uPVC double glazed window on half landing to the side.
With a suite comprising wash hand basin low level WC with tiled splashbacks and radiator.
Lounge / Dining / Kitchen Irregular Shaped Room 25' 11" max x 15' 1" max ( 7.90m max x 4.60m max )
With uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, door to garden and smooth plastered ceiling. The kitchen area is fitted with a range of eye and base level kitchen units with built in stainless steel gas hob with stainless steel extractor, stainless steel over, stainless steel fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine and understairs storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 11' max x 8' max ( 3.35m max x 2.44m max )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" x 8' 5" ( 3.28m x 2.57m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Three Irregular Shaped Room 12' 3" max x 6' 6" max ( 3.73m max x 1.98m max )
Two uPVC double glazed windows to the rear aspect and built in storage cupboard.
With a suite comprising panelled bath with attached shower, wash hand basin and low level WC with tiled splashbacks and uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR121046. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.