3 bedroom terraced house for sale3 Bedford Street, Scarborough
- Charming mid terrace cottage.
- Grade 11 listed building.
- Enjoys a convenient central location,close to numerous amenities
- 3 bedroomed accommodation over three floors.
- Lounge, modern kitchen, lovely bathroom .
- Gas central heating. High standard of presentation.
- Picket fenced forecourt.
- Ideal first time buy or for the investor.
A delightful and terrace cottage being grade II listed, enjoying a convenient central location. This charming property provides for three bedrooms arranged over three floors together with gas central heating, period sash windows, presented and decorated to a high standard featuring modern kitchen and bathroom. Briefly comprising: Porch entrance, lounge, kitchen, internal store, first floor double size bedroom, bathroom suites in white with shower enclosed, two further second floor bedrooms.
Situated off Castle road within the town, ideally located for numerous shops, railway station and numerous facilities.
This lovely cottage with its deceptively spacious accommodation should be of interest to many number of buyer, particularly first time buyers or investors. This property must be viewed to fully appreciate what it has to offer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6830694. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CPH Property Services, Scarborough - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.