3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleAsh Close, Great Sutton, Ellesmere Port
- Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- En-Suite To Master
- Off-Road Parking with Garage
- Front & Rear Gardens
Tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac in a sought-after area of Great Sutton is this spacious detached bungalow offering adaptable accommodation throughout. The property boasts ample off-road parking for multiple cars with a garage and car port and has good sized front and rear gardens.
Jones & Chapman are delighted to present for sale this detached bungalow tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac close to local amenities and travel networks in Great Sutton. The property requires some cosmetic modernisation but has been priced accordingly and offers deceptively spacious accommodation throughout that needs to be appreciated with an internal inspection. In brief the accommodation comprises entrance hall, spacious lounge, dining room, kitchen, three good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom, whilst also having an en-suite shower room to the master bedroom. Externally the property occupies a generous plot boasting ample off-road parking for multiple cars with a car port and a garage as well as good sized gardens to the front and rear. This property would make a fantastic home and an early viewing is strongly advised in order to avoid disappointment.
Single glazed entrance door to side aspect, gas central heating radiator, loft access, built-in storage cupboard, built-in airing cupboard.
Lounge 13' 1" x 13' 9" Into Bay ( 3.99m x 4.19m Into Bay )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, gas fireplace, wall lights, gas central heating radiator.
Dining Room 9' 1" x 8' 3" ( 2.77m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, serving hatch to Kitchen, wall lights, gas central heating radiator.
Kitchen 10' 10" x 8' 3" ( 3.30m x 2.51m )
Fitted kitchen with an array of wall and base units, asterite sink/drainer unit, work surfaces, electric oven, gas hob, cooker-hood and plumbing for washing machine. Double glazed window to side aspect, double glazed door to side aspect, part-tiled walls and fully tiled floors, gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 11' 6" x 9' 10" ( 3.51m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, gas central heating radiator, wall lights, door leading to En-Suite Shower Room.
Double glazed window to side aspect, shower cubicle, wash-hand basin, WC, shaver point, gas central heating radiator and fully tiled walls.
Bedroom Two 9' 10" x 9' 9" ( 3.00m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 9" x 7' 6" ( 2.97m x 2.29m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, gas central heating radiator.
Double glazed window to side aspect, gas central heating radiator, bath, wash-hand basin, WC and fully tiled walls.
The Front Garden is laid to lawn with a large paved area to the side providing off-road parking for multiple cars including a car port and detached garage. Access to the rear of the property via gated passageways to either side of the bungalow.
Mature garden with panel enclosed fencing that is laid to lawn with well-stocked borders and a patio area.
Up & Over Doors to front aspect, single glazed window to rear aspect, single glazed door to side aspect leading to Rear Garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60004271.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LSU104582. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Little Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.