2 bedroom maisonette for saleFabians Close, Coggeshall, Colchester
Sold STC £180,000
- PRICE REDUCTION was £190,000 (15.6.16 to 27.7.16)
- Two double bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- New kitchen and bathroom
- Off-road parking
- Guide Price £180,000 - £185,000
IMMACULATELY PRESENTED and very SPACIOUS first floor MAISONETTE. IDEAL for a families and commuters with its close proximity to local schools and village centre. Kelvedon mainline station, A120, A12 and Stansted Airport are easily accessible. TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS and re-fitted bathroom and kitchen.
Coggeshall is a small picturesque market town situated 10 miles from Colchester. Known for its hundreds of listed buildings and former extensive antiques trade, some local businesses have been established for hundreds of years.
Two National Trust buildings, Grange Barn and Paycocke House are located in Coggeshall, as well as a good selection of local shops, public houses, restaurants and a tea-room. The weekly market has run on Market Hill since 1256, as well as a monthly Coggeshall Farmers market.
Coggeshall won the Essex best kept village award in its category several times and was named in the Eastern England and Home Counties village of the year in 2003. Coggeshall benefits from both primary and secondary education with Honywood Community Science School locally known as a higher achieving leading specialist school and being in the top ten percent of secondary schools in the country.
Kelvedon mainline railway station is 3 miles away served by Coggeshall community bus, providing weekday commuter morning and evening service. Kelvedon to Liverpool Street is approximately a 50 minute train journey.
Double-glazed entrance door to side, built-in cupboard, radiator, hair entrance mat flooring, stairs to first floor landing.
Loft hatch, double-glazed window to side, radiator and doors to :-
Double-glazed obscure window to front, low-level wc, vanity wash hand basin, panel-enclosed bath with mixer tap, shower attachment and shower screen. Wall mounted heated towel rail, part-tiled walls, fully-tiled flooring , built-in cupboard housing wall mounted boiler.
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 10' 9" + door recess ( 3.58m x 3.28m + door recess )
Double-glazed window to rear and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 8' 6" ( 3.78m x 2.59m )
Double-glazed window to rear and radiator.
Kitchen 11' 1" x 7' 6" ( 3.38m x 2.29m )
Double-glazed window to front. Fitted kitchen with a range of eye level and base units with worktops incorporating sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, built-in oven and hob. Spaces for washing machine, fridge/freezer, part-tiled walls, built-in storage recess and radiator.
Lounge 11' 11" x 11' 10" ( 3.63m x 3.61m )
Double-glazed window to rear, radiator and open access into :-
Dining Room 11' 1" x 8' 4" ( 3.38m x 2.54m )
Double-glazed window to front and radiator.
Enclosed by fencing and hedging, partly laid to lawn with shed to remain.
Off-road parking for one vehicle to front.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60015656.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CGS102964. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Coggeshall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.