3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDEE CLOSE, HILTON
- SPACIOUS DUAL ASPECT LOUNGE
- CONTEMPORARY FITTED KITCHEN DINER
- MASTER BEDROOM EN-SUITE
- ALLOCATED OFF-ROAD PARKING
- CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
- EPC RATING C
- WELL PROPORTIONED BEDROOMS
- CONTEMPORARY FITTED BATHROOM
- LOW MAINTENANCE REAR GARDEN
- VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Superbly presented three bedroom family home situated in the popular residential location of Hilton. The property benefits from allocated off-road parking, a spacious lounge, contemporary fitted kitchen diner and a master bedroom en-suite.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60016040.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6795876. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hannells Estate Agents, Mickleover. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.