2 bedroom apartment for saleGreenwich Road, Shinfield, Reading
Sold STC £285,000
- No Onward Chain
- Modern Top Floor Apartment
- Ideally Located for Reading Town Centre & Green Park
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Ideal First Time or Investment Purchase
Offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN is this modern built apartment which is beautifully presented throughout and offers lounge\dining room, kitchen, master bedroom with ensuite, further bedroom and bathroom. The property is located on a modern development in the popular area of Shinfield.
This modern apartment is situated on the outskirts of Shinfield which is ideally located for bus routes into Reading Town Centre and Royal Berkshire Hospital and the M4 and Green Park are also both easily accessible. Local facilities such as the Asda Complex and the shops at Shinfield are also all within 1\2 a mile.
Ideal First Time or Investment Purchase.
Lounge\dining Room 16' 2" max x 14' 5" max ( 4.93m max x 4.39m max )
Kitchen 8' 8" x 8' 6" ( 2.64m x 2.59m )
Master Bedroom 11' 5" plus door recess x 9' 6" ( 3.48m plus door recess x 2.90m )
Ensuite Shower Room
Bedroom Two 9' 6" x 9' 3" ( 2.90m x 2.82m )
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60017516.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LOE103542. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Lower Earley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.