3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSpringfield Place, Yeovil
Sold STC £170,000
- Great Family Location
- Corner Plot
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached Family Home
- Two Reception Rooms
- Driveway & Garage
Conveniently located for local amenities and school, this family home occupies a corner plot which helps provide ample off road parking. The light and spacious accommodation is well presented and benefits from garage, two reception rooms and three bedrooms.
Double glazed patio door and windows with door leading to the:
Stairs to first floor and under stairs storage area, double glazed window to the side, radiator.
Living Room 14' 8" x 11' 5" ( 4.47m x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, telephone and television aerial points. Wall lighting and fireplace.
Dining Room 10' x 7' 11" ( 3.05m x 2.41m )
Double glazed patio doors to the rear leading to the rear garden, radiator. Serving hatch through to kitchen.
Fitted Kitchen 10' 9" x 7' 11" ( 3.28m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator. Fitted kitchen of wall, floor and drawer units under roll edge worktop with inset sink and drainer unit. Tiled splashbacks, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher and space for fridge freezer. Door to:
Double glazed construction with door to front leading to the driveway.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to the side, airing cupboard. Access to loft.
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 9' 2" ( 3.48m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator. Telephone and television aerial points.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 7' 11" ( 3.73m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator. Built in wardrobes, telephone and television aerial points.
Bedroom Three 8' 2" x 8' 1" ( 2.49m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator. Telephone and television aerial points, built in wardrobes.
Window to the rear elevation, towel radiator. Fitted with a suite comprising low level WC, wash hand basin and panel enclosed bath with shower over, ceramic tiling to splash prone areas and extractor fan.
Up and over door to the front, pedestrian door to the rear. Power and lighting.
With tarmac driveway providing parking then leading to the detached garage. The front garden is laid to lawn with shrub and flower borders, partially enclosed by panel fencing and hedging.
Laid to lawn and enclosed by panel fencing and hedging. Raised patio accessed from the dining room patio doors with steps down to the main garden. Pedestrian door into the rear of the garage.
From our offices on Princes Street, follow the one way system to the Hospital roundabout taking the second exit. At the next roundabout take the second exit onto Ilchester Road (A37) following this up the hill and taking the second major left turn onto Brimsmore, then immediately left onto Coronation Avenue. Follow round the left hand bend taking the next right onto Eliotts Drive. Springfield Place can be found on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60017531.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YEO104225. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Yeovil. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.