4 bedroom detached house for saleMarsh Lane, Shepley, Huddersfield
Guide Price £400,000
- GUIDE PRICE £400,000 - £425,000
- Rarely Available Four Bedroom True Bungalow
- Located On The Sought After Marsh Lane In The Heart Of Shepley Village
- Includes Garage And Gardens
- Will Suit families And Discerning Buyers Of All Ages
GUIDE PRICE £400,000 - £425,000
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION! SITUATED IN THE HEART OF SHEPLEY VILLAGE CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES, TRAIN STATION AND TRAVEL LINKS IS THIS FABULOUS, FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMED DETACHED BUNGALOW SET ON A SPACIOUS PRIVATE PLOT.
GUIDE PRICE £400,000 - £425,000
The property is located in the much loved and popular village of Shepley, close to local amenities, well regarded schooling and excellent road networks to Huddersfield, Wakefield and Barnsley.
This fabulous home benefits from ample off-road parking and a double garage. It includes beautifully presented, mature and low maintenance gardens. It boasts a good specification throughout with a modern, well fitted kitchen and bathroom and a stunning garden room. This home will suit families and discerning buyers of all ages.
Enter the property into the porch. With a tiled floor, an arched window to the front elevation and a door leading in to the hallway.
The hallway is carpeted, has a useful cloaks cupboard and a radiator. Doors lead to the cloakroom, the lounge, the breakfast-kitchen, four bedrooms and a bathroom.
The downstairs cloakroom suite comprises a low level flush WC and a wash hand basin. It has an opaque double glazed window to the front elevation. The cloakroom is ideally situated should the new owner want to add an en-suite bathroom or shower room to the main bedroom.
Lounge 14' x 11' 4" ( 4.27m x 3.45m )
A spacious carpeted room with recessed spotlighting and a UPVC double glazed bay window to the front. The room is open plan through to the dining room with a feature stone fireplace with an electric flame effect fire.
Dining Room 12' 3" Including bookshelves x 9' 4" ( 3.73m Including bookshelves x 2.84m )
Another well presented room incorporating built in bookshelves. The room has a double glazed window to the side and a feature window leading through to the kitchen. There is a radiator and a door leading to the hallway. The room is carpeted and has French double doors leading through to the garden room.
Garden Room 15' 8" Max x 12' 1" Max ( 4.78m Max x 3.68m Max )
A lovely, light room featuring high ceilings with a double glazed skylight. Loads of natural light flows in through double glazed windows to the rear and side, there are also double glazed sliding doors leading to the back garden. There are feature exposed stone walls and a ceiling fan.
Breakfast Kitchen 15' 7" x 12' 1" ( 4.75m x 3.68m )
A well appointed room with quality vinyl flooring and recessed spotlighting. There is a UPVC double glazed door to the rear garden and there is a UPVC double glazed window to the rear.
The kitchen comprises a good range of wall and base units with complementary worktops over. Integrated appliances include a dishwasher, fridge and a double electric oven with an integrated gas hob with extractor hood over. The walls are partly tiled.
The utility room is situated to the rear of the garage and is accessed either through the garage or from the back garden. The boiler is housed in the utility and there is a UPVC double glazed door and window to the rear garden. A useful single sink and drainer, a stone floor and a door leading to the garage complete the utility.
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 10' 2" + Wardrobes ( 3.48m x 3.10m + Wardrobes )
A spacious carpeted room benefitting from a bank of sliding door wardrobes, a radiator and a UPVC double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 11' 4" ( 3.48m x 3.45m )
A good sized double room that is carpeted and has a radiator with a UPVC double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom Three 12' 4" x 7' 9" ( 3.76m x 2.36m )
Bedroom three benefits from built in wardrobes and is carpeted, has a radiator and a UPVC double glazed window with a view to the rear.
Bedroom Four 9' x 8' 10" ( 2.74m x 2.69m )
Another carpeted room with a radiator and a UPVC double glazed window to the rear.
Bathroom 8' 11" x 6' 10" ( 2.72m x 2.08m )
The bathroom has vinyl flooring and is beautifully presented with half wood panelling and part tiled walls. There is recessed spotlighting and there is an extractor fan. A useful airing cupboard that was previously a shower cubicle, still has footings in place should the new owner should want to reinstate the shower.
There is a UPVC double glazed opaque window to the rear and the suite comprises a low level WC, a wash hand basin with vanity unit beneath and a bath with shower over.
Externally there are spacious gardens to the front and side. There is lawn to the front with established planted borders at the sides of the property.
There is ample on drive monobloc parking and the feature original stone walling serves as a boundary.
The double garage has an up and over door with light, power and a door leading through to the utility room.
The rear garden is well presented, mature and low maintenance with top, middle and lower patio areas interspersed with generously planted and well established borders.
There are three sheds and the benefit of outside lighting.
From our offices on Victoria Street bear left on to Market Walk and continue forward on to Station Road and then on to Holmfirth Road. Turn left on to Marsh Lane where the property is situated towards the bottom on the right hand side and identified by our For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60019709.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HMF103870. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Holmfirth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.