1 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleHolmfield Close, Clayton West, Huddersfield
Sold STC £125,000
- A Spacious One Bedroom Semi Detached Bungalow With Attic Conversion
- Off Road Parking
- Village Location
A RARELY AVAILABLE ONE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW WITH A STUNNING ATTIC CONVERSION AND SUPERB ENCLOSED GARDEN SITUATED IN THE POPULAR VILLAGE OF CLAYTON WEST.
The property is situated in Clayton West, a village in Kirklees, West Yorkshire. It is 9 miles southeast of Huddersfield and 7 miles northwest of Barnsley. Clayton West has excellent road networks links and a good bus service operates locally
Offered for sale with no upper vendor chain and presented to a high standard throughout, is this spacious one bedroom bungalow.
Briefly comprising an entrance porch, hallway, lounge, kitchen, conservatory, bedroom, bathroom and lobby to the ground floor. To the first floor is an attic conversion (no building regulations).
To the front of the bungalow is a lawned garden and driveway for up to three vehicles and to the rear is a wonderful enclosed garden.
An early inspection is highly recommended.
Enter the property in to the carpeted porch which has a window to the front, fitted cupboards and a door leading in to the lounge.
Lounge 14' x 11' 8" max in to recess ( 4.27m x 3.56m max in to recess )
A well presented and neutrally decorated room. The lounge is carpeted and has coving, a radiator with cover, a contemporary gas living flame gas fire with a granite style hearth and a double glazed window to the front elevation. A door leads to the inner hallway.
Doors give access to the kitchen, bedroom, bathroom and to the rear lobby. With recessed spotlighting, coving and a double storage cupboard.
Kitchen 11' 3" x 7' 6" ( 3.43m x 2.29m )
Fitted with a good range of modern wall and base units with complementary work surfaces, a sink and drainer with mixer tap, space for cooker, a stainless steel cooker hood, a radiator, part tiled walls, tiled flooring and a window to the rear elevation in to the conservatory. A door leads in to the conservatory.
Conservatory 10' x 6' 7" ( 3.05m x 2.01m )
The conservatory is of a UPVC construction and has double glazed windows to the front and side, a door giving access to the rear garden, laminate flooring and plumbing for a washing machine.
Bedroom 10' plus recess x 10' 6" plus fitted wardrobes ( 3.05m plus recess x 3.20m plus fitted wardrobes )
A good sized carpeted double bedroom with fitted wardrobes with cupboards over, a radiator, coving and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
Fitted with a modern suite comprising bath with shower over and glass shower screen, wash hand basin and a low level WC. The room is fully tiled and has an extractor fan and an opaque double glazed window to the rear elevation.
The lobby has a timber staircase rising to the attic room, recessed spotlighting, double glazed French doors giving access to the rear garden, a window to the rear elevation and a radiator.
Attic Conversion 21' 6" plus recess x 9' 8" max restricted head height ( 6.55m plus recess x 2.95m max restricted head height )
*Please note the room currently has no building regulations*
A superb carpeted room with shelving and cupboards built in to the eaves, a further cupboard, two skylights and a radiator.
To the front of the property is a pretty lawned garden with a gravelled area with plants and shrubs and a pathway with a hand rail leads to the front door.
To the side of the bungalow is a driveway with parking provision for up to two vehicles and gates lead to the rear garden which has space for the parking of a vehicle.
The rear garden is well maintained and has a patio area to the rear of the conservatory. Steps lead to a gravelled and lawned garden which leads on to a fabulous decked area; perfect for sitting out and entertaining. There is a shed and raised beds packed with mature plants and shrubs.
A gate to the rear of the garden gives access to a pathway which leads to woodland walks and to the village.
Leave Holmfirth via Victoria Street and turn left on to Station Road. Turn right onto Penistone Road/A635. Continue to follow A635 . Turn right onto Lane Head Road/A629. Turn left onto Barnsley Road/A635. Continue straight onto Wakefield Road/A636. Turn right onto Barnsley Road. Continue onto Spring Grove. Continue onto Chapel Hill. Continue onto Church Lane. Turn right onto Newlands Avenue. Newlands Avenue turns left and becomes Holmfield Close.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60019727.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HMF104236. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Holmfirth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.