3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleRiverside Mead, Peterborough
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- En-Suite To The Master
- River Views
- Sought After Location
RIVER VIEWS!! THREE BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW with DOUBLE GARAGE and EN-SUITE.
A rare opportunity to purchase this THREE BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW with DOUBLE GARAGE in the popular location of Riverside Mead. The property backs onto the river. The property comprises separate lounge and dining room, three good sized double bedrooms, en-suite, kitchen, rear garden, double garage, off road parking for numerous vehicles.
Kitchen 15' 2" x 9' ( 4.62m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer, Integrated double oven, electric hob, space for fridge, space for dishwasher, tiled flooring, part tiled walls, radiator.
Utility Room 7' 2" x 6' 1" ( 2.18m x 1.85m )
Fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces over, hardwood door to the rear garden, sink with drainer, plumbing for washing machine and space for tumble dryer.
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising wash hand basin and a WC.
Lounge 14' 7" x 13' ( 4.45m x 3.96m )
Double glazed patio doors to the rear garden, Gas feature fireplace set in surround, TV point, power points, carpet flooring, spotlights.
Dining Room 13' x 10' 1" ( 3.96m x 3.07m )
Hardwood bay window to the rear aspect. Radiator, carpet flooring.
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 10' 6" ( 3.78m x 3.20m )
Hardwood window and patio doors to the rear aspect. Radiator, TV point, power points, carpet flooring, door to:
En-Suite 8' 5" x 5' 6" ( 2.57m x 1.68m )
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising double shower cubicle with electric shower attachment over, wash hand basin and a WC, fully tiled walls and flooring.
Bedroom Two 13' x 13' ( 3.96m x 3.96m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator, spot lights, carpet flooring.
Bedroom Three 14' 11" x 13' 3" ( 4.55m x 4.04m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator, Carpet flooring.
Family Bathroom 8' 10" x 7' 8" ( 2.69m x 2.34m )
Window to the side aspect. Fitted with a four piece suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap over and electric shower, bidet, vanity wash hand basin and a WC, built in storage cupboard, extractor fan, tiled walls and tiled flooring.
The front of the property has a block paved driveway providing ample off road parking leading to the double garage with up and over door, The enclosed rear garden is laid to lawn, there are shrub and tree borders, a decking area, gravelled and patio areas, an open lawn area leading down to the river, gated side access to the front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60019814.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PCG112353. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.