This property has been removed by the agent. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market

View similar properties

2 bedroom apartment for sale

May Tree Close, Clayton, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD14

Sold STC £50,000

Property Description

Key features

  • 2 Bedrooms
  • Entrance Hall
  • Sitting Room
  • Kitchen
  • Bathroom

Full description

Tenure: Leasehold

An opportunity to acquire a 75% share in this attractive two bedroom ground floor apartment forming part of this selected development specifically for the over 55's.

The apartment is situated in this popular area conveniently sited for local amenities including shops and public transport facilities. Bradford City Centre and all major surrounding towns are easily accessible. Some beautiful countryside is close by.

The accommodation which has sealed unit double glazed windows and electric storage heating briefly comprises reception hall, spacious sitting room, kitchen, inner hall, two bedrooms, bathroom with a three piece suite. Externally the property is set in delightful communal gardens and there is parking facilities.

The property will appeal to individuals and couples over 55 who want to enjoy independent living but require the peace of mind of security features including an active management company and emergency pull cords which are fitted in the apartment.

Please note that Whitegates are selling this property on a shared ownership basis. Any purchaser will own 75% of the apartment and the remaining 25% is managed by Accent Housing.

For further information regarding fees payable to Accent Housing please contact Whitegates Bradford office. Any perspective purchaser will need to meet certain criteria set by the management company. Full information is again available from Whitegates Bradford Office.

The property is of leasehold tenure.


GROUND FLOOR 

Entrance Hall 
Front entrance door with two decortative glass panels. Internal door with three decorative glass panels.

Sitting Room 
3.89m x 3.4m
Electric storage heater. Sealed unit double glazed window to the front elevation providing a pleasant outlook.

Kitchen 
2.84m x 2.16m
Inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with cupboard under. fitted wall and base cupboards with panel style doors, fitted drawers, electric cooker point, sealed unit double glazed window to the front elevation. Plumbing for automatic washer. Dimplex wall heater.

Inner Hall 

Bedroom One 
3.96m x 3.15m
Feature external door with two decorative glass panels leading to the outside. Sealed unit double glazed window. Electric storage heater.

Bedroom Two 
3.96m plus door recess x 1.96m - Sealed unit double glazed window. Electric storage heater.

Bathroom 
2.95m x 1.57m
Three piece suite comprising panel bath, pedestal wash basin, low flush w.c. Sealed unit double glazed window with decorative glass. Cupboard housing the water heater.

OUTSIDE 
A particular feature of the property are the delightful communal gardens. There are also communal parking facilities.

More information from this agent

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
17 June 2016

Map & Street View

Disclaimer - Property reference BFD160278. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitegates, Bradford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.