3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleAustin Crescent, Plymouth
Sold STC £160,000
- Popular Residential Location
- Three/Four Bedrooms
- Impressive Views
- Spacious Kitchen/Diner
- En-suite Shower Room
- Spacious Family Garden
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
Internal viewing is essential to appreciate all this versatile property has to offer, call the team today on 01752 662777 to book an appointment.
This fantastic End-terrace house in the popular location of Eggbuckland offers versitile living accomodation with the benefit of three with the lounge being able to act as an additional fourth bedroom. The property is split over three floors with the first floor containing the family bathroom and two double bedrooms, one with the benefit of an en-suite shower room. The ground floor consists of the third bedroom, WC and lounge, which could be used as an additional bedroom. The lower ground floor boasts an impressive kitchen/diner that runs the full length of the level and could be used as open plan living. The patio doors allow access to the rear garden with impressive views. The property benefits from gas central heating and a garage in a seperate block. Internal viewing is essential to appreciate all this property has to offer, call the team today on 01752 662777 to book an appointment.
The entrance hall has a front facing double glazed door and two cupboards providing useful storage space, stairs leading down to the kitchen/diner. There is also access to the third bedroom and the living room.
Living Room 12' 6" x 12' 7" ( 3.81m x 3.84m )
The living room has a rear facing double glazed window, radiator, telephone and TV point. There is also a gas fire.
Kitchen/diner 27' x 12' 6" ( 8.23m x 3.81m )
The kitchen is situated on the lower ground level and has a rear facing double glazed patio doors to the outside patio area and has fitted wall and base units with black roll edge work surfaces, one and a half bowl stainless steel drainer/sink. There is an electric double oven and gas hob and cooker hood above, radiator, telephone and TV point. There is also plumbing for a washing machine and tumble drier.
The first floor landing has a side facing double glazed window, a cupboard housing the boiler and a radiator.
Bedroom One 12' 1" max x 12' 6" ( 3.68m max x 3.81m )
The master bedroom has a rear facing double glazed window, radiator, telephone and TV point.
The master en-suite has a wash hand basin, wc and a shower cubicle.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 12' 7" ( 3.18m x 3.84m )
The second bedroom has a rear facing double glazed window, radiator, and TV point.
Bathroom 9' 3" x 5' 1" ( 2.82m x 1.55m )
The bathroom has a wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps, shower, wc, extractor fan and a radiator,
W/c 6' x 3' 2" ( 1.83m x 0.97m )
Bedroom Three 10' 4" x 6' 5" ( 3.15m x 1.96m )
The third bedroom is situated on the ground floor and has a front facing double glazed window and a radiator,
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60021449.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MUP104120. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Mutley Plain. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.