1 bedroom ground floor flat for saleWainwright, PETERBOROUGH
- Ground Floor Apartment
- One Double bedroom
- uPVC Double Glazed
- Allocated Parking Space
- Overlooking Green Space
- Convenient Location
- Viewing's Recommended
Located in Werrington and close to local amenities, shops, services and good bus routes. The property would make an ideal first time purchase or investment.
WITH AN ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE, this GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT has uPVC DOUBLE GLAZING and overlooks an open green/play area. The accommodation briefly comprises LOUNGE, FITTED KITCHEN, REAR LOBBY, DOUBLE BEDROOM and BATHROOM. Close to local amenities, the property is an ideal investment or first time purchase. Viewing's are recommended.
Upvc Double Glazed Door To:
Lounge 13' 2" x 9' 10" ( 4.01m x 3.00m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect. TV point, power points.
Kitchen 10' 3" x 5' 2" ( 3.12m x 1.57m )
uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect overlooking green area. Fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces over, sink with drainer and mixer tap over, space for cooker, plumbing for washing machine, ceramic tiled flooring.
Built in storage cupboard and airing cupboard.
uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect overlooking green area. Fitted with a three piece suite comprising panelled bath, wash hand basin and a WC, wall heater.
Bedroom 11' 8" x 9' 6" ( 3.56m x 2.90m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect.
There is allocated parking.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60021485.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PCG112225. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.