3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleVictoria Street, Ravensthorpe, Dewsbury
- ***Guide Price £105,000 - £115,000***
- Three Bedroom End Terrace Property
- Double Glazing (Where Stated)
- Gas Central Heating (Where Stated)
- Shared Driveway Leading To Yard
***Guide Price £105,000 - £115,000*** Located within Ravensthorpe is this three bedroom end terrace property comprising of: lounge, kitchen / diner, two cellars, landing, three bedrooms and bathroom. Shared driveway leading to yard.
***Guide Price £105,000 - £115,000***
Three Bedroom End Terrace Property
Lounge 13' 1" x 13' 9" Max ( 3.99m x 4.19m Max )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and tv point. Wall lights and fire place with pebble effect gas fire.
Kitchen 13' 8" x 10' 2" ( 4.17m x 3.10m )
Fitted wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces, stainless steel 1 & 1/2 sink bowl with drainer, mixer tap and splash back tiling. Gas cooker point, cooker hood and plumbing for washing machine. Radiator, coving to ceiling and ceiling rose. Double glazed window to rear, door to garden and to cellar.
Front Cellar 14' x 13' 2" ( 4.27m x 4.01m )
Double glazed window to front, power and light.
Rear Cellar 14' x 10' 3" ( 4.27m x 3.12m )
Central heating boiler, power and light. Access to under stairs storage area.
Radiator and access to loft.
Bedroom 1 12' 8" Max x 9' 4" ( 3.86m Max x 2.84m )
Two double glazed windows to front, radiator and built in wardrobes along one wall.
Bedroom 2 7' 2" x 6' 4" ( 2.18m x 1.93m )
Double glazed window to side, radiator and built in wardrobes.
Bedroom 3 7' 8" x 7' 5" ( 2.34m x 2.26m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator and built in wardrobes.
Three piece suite comprising of: wash hand basin, wc and bath with shower attachment. Splash back tiling, and double glazed window to rear.
Shared driveway leading to a yard area providing off street parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60021497.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS110227. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.