3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleStephenson Close, Dewsbury
Sold STC £130,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- ***Guide Price £130,000 - £140,000***
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Modern & Well Presented
- Garage/Off Street Parking
- Cul-De-Sac Location
***Guide Price £130,000 - £140,000*** Modern & well presented three bedroom semi detached property situated in a cul-de-sac location. Comprising: entrance lobby, lounge leading to dining area, kitchen with built-in appliances, three first floor bedrooms and bathroom. With gardens and garage.
***Guide Price £130,000 - £140,000***
Three Bedroom Semi Detached Property
With stairs leading to the first floor, radiator, laminate flooring and door leading to the lounge.
Lounge Area 14' 7" x 11' 5" ( 4.45m x 3.48m )
Double glazed lead effect window to the front with radiator and laminate flooring. Coving to the ceiling and an archway leading to the dining area.
Dining Area 9' 11" x 7' 6" ( 3.02m x 2.29m )
Double glazed lead effect French doors leading to the rear, radiator, laminate flooring and coving to ceiling. Access to the kitchen.
Kitchen Area 9' 7" x 6' 6" ( 2.92m x 1.98m )
Fitted wall and base units with under unit lighting, complimentary work surfaces, stainless steel single bowl sink with drainer, mixer tap and splash back tiling. Built-in electric oven with gas hob and chimney extractor above. Built-in washing machine, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Cupboard housing the central heating boiler, chrome heated towel rail and door to an under stairs pantry. Double glazed lead effect window to the rear and a uPVC part glazed door to the side.
Double glazed lead effect window to the side, laminate flooring and access to loft space.
Bedroom 1 13' x 8' To Rear Of Fitted Wardrobes ( 3.96m x 2.44m To Rear Of Fitted Wardrobes )
Double glazed window to the front with radiator, fitted wardrobes, over head storage and bedside tables. Laminate flooring.
Bedroom 2 11' 6" x 8' ( 3.51m x 2.44m )
Double glazed lead effect window to the rear with radiator and spotlights to ceiling.
Bedroom 3 10' Max x 6' 9" Including Bulk Head ( 3.05m Max x 2.06m Including Bulk Head )
Double glazed lead effect window to the front with radiator, laminate flooring and a door leading to an airing cupboard above the bulk-head.
Three piece suite comprising of a wash hand basin with mixer tap, low level wc and tiled bath with mixer taps and power shower over. Double glazed lead effect window to the rear, spotlights to the ceiling and chrome heated towel rail. Fully tiled walls and flooring.
Garage 16' 7" x 8' 4" ( 5.05m x 2.54m )
With an up & over roller shutter door and power and light.
An open plan lawn to the front and a driveway to the side leading to a single garage providing off street parking. An enclosed rear garden with paved sitting area and the rest laid to lawn. Outside water tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60021509.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS110422. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.