1 bedroom flat for saleSkyGardens, 143-161 Wandsworth Road, London SW8
- Double Bedroom, Luxury Bathroom
- Open Plan Reception Room, Integrated Kitchen
- South East Aspect
- Fantastic Views
- 24 Hour Concierge
- Winter Garden
- 495sq.ft (46sq.m)
- 17th Floor (with lift) of 36
- Interiors Designed by yoo Studio
- Moments from Vauxhall Transport Links and opposite the new Nine Elms Tube
A double bedroom apartment on the 17th floor (with lift) of approx. 495sq.ft (46sq.m) for sale in the much anticipated Sky Gardens development, the latest phase of the much talked about Nine Elms regeneration. This property will have floor to ceiling windows and quite spectacular views. Further benefits include an open plan reception room, integrated kitchen with Siemens appliances (or similar), a Winter garden, luxury bathroom, comfort cooling to the reception and bedroom, under floor heating and residents will also have access to a smart gymnasium located in the 7th, 8th, 35th, 36th floors of sky gardens and a 24 hour concierge. Sky Gardens interiors are designed by yoo Studio and are due to complete in early 2017. The development will be located almost directly opposite the entrance to the Nine Elms proposed Tube extension as well as being a few minutes’ walk from the excellent transport services of Vauxhall.
Lease: 999 Years
Estimated Service Charge: £4.25psf
Ground Rent: £400pa
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 25992391. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Garton Jones, Nine Elms & Vauxhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.