2 bedroom cottage for saleHayes End Manor, South Petherton
- Spacious Sitting Room
- Separate Dining Room
- French doors out to terrace garden
- Fitted Kitchen
- Cloakroom off the Entrance Hall
- Two double Bedrooms, both with fitted wardrobes
- Spacious Walk-in Shower Room
- Useful boarded loft for storage
- Garage, with electrical points and lighting, close by
- Resident Estate Managers
The English Courtyard Association and The Beechcroft Trust - synonymous with the very best in retirement housing since the 1980s.
In 1998 Hayes End Manor was built for the English Courtyard Association in a delightful farm setting in a beautiful small country town on the River Parrett. The scheme is within reasonable walking distance of the centre of South Petherton which offers a variety of shops and local facilities. Hayes End Manor is a fine example of an ancient Somerset farmhouse. The present development is based on the old farmhouse with its pretty, secluded courtyard and its beautiful stone Flax Barn and Granary - all listed buildings .Services include resident estate managers and personal alarm system, laundry room and guest suite for visitors to stay. Mature landscaped courtyard gardens and allotments for keen gardeners.Located off the A303, with stations at Crewkerne and Yeovil and a good range of local shops.150 year lease (from 1988), no ground rent and 55+ age covenant. For viewings please contact the Estate Managers on 01460 242128.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60024095.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5182725. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cognatum Property Limited, Wallingford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.