5 bedroom barn conversion for saleBrook Farm Court, Little Marcle, Ledbury, Herefordshire, HR8
Offers in Excess of
- 4 Bathrooms
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Barn Conversion
- 1994 Approx Sq Ft
Generously proportioned Grade II Listed barn conversion in a quiet rural development
* The property is approached via a private gravelled driveway leading to the front aspect, which is in an attractive courtyard setting. * A large patio terrace at the rear of the property provides an ideal space for seasonal dining and entertaining. * Steps lead up to a lawned garden and storage sheds with further scope for keen gardeners. * The garden is bounded by mature hedges with raised vegetable beds in the middle section. * There is also a small orchard beyond the timber storage sheds, with vehicular access rights.
Mains water and electricity. Oil-fired central heating. Shared private drainage (Klargester treatment plant). Available and connected.
Herefordshire Council: 01432 260000.
Band E; (£1,967.75 pcm - 2016/17).
This property is Grade II Listed.
£20 pcm paid for upkeep of the communal grounds and treatment plant.
* Primary: Ledbury, Much Marcle and Ashperton * Secondary: Ledbury. For further information visit www.herefordshire.gov.uk * Independent: Colwall, Malvern, Worcester & Hereford all have some outstanding independent schools. For further information visit www.isc.co.uk
Little Marcle has a church and farm shop. The popular village of Much Marcle has a good range of amenities including a village store & post office, garage, pub, village hall, Church and primary school. The nearby market town of Ledbury provides a comprehensive range of domestic, retail and leisure facilities as well as a cottage hospital, two doctors surgeries, theatre and railway station. More extensive retail and cultural opportunities are available in Hereford, Worcester and Cheltenham. Birmingham is also easily accessible by car or train from Ledbury.
The spectacular Malvern Hills are close by and provide a wealth of sporting and recreational opportunities. The Three Counties Showground in Malvern hosts a wide range of events. A variety of farmers markets, festivals and events take place in and around the area throughout the year. Other sporting opportunities include golf at Malvern, cricket at Worcester, tennis at Ledbury and Premiership rugby at Worcester and Gloucester.
This property enjoys an accessible rural location surrounded by beautiful Herefordshire countryside. The property lies within the hamlet of Little Marcle, conveniently just 5½ miles from the thriving market town of Ledbury. The surrounding countryside is classed as a Conservation Area with this region offering a sought after rural quality of life combined with excellent access to main commuter links to the rest of the country; approximately 1 hour drive to Birmingham, Bristol, Cardiff, Swindon.
5 Brook Farm Court
* Originally dating to c. 1800s, this attractive period barn has been converted to provide spacious accommodation. * The property is situated over 2 storeys and is ideal for modern family living, with the large kitchen/breakfast/family room forming the heart of this super home. * French doors open out to both the front and rear aspect of the property and create a sense of space and light throughout. * The versatile sitting room offers a variety of uses, including study/office or games room, whilst the family room has a lovely inglenook fireplace with wood-burning stove. * The property features original exposed beams and trusses, latch and brace doors and good ceiling height throughout, with double height ceilings in the hallway, sitting room and master bedroom.
Summary of Features
* Delightful barn conversion situated over 2 storeys offering spacious accommodation (1,994 sq ft) * 5 bedrooms, 3 with en-suite facilities plus family bathroom * Large open plan kitchen breakfast room with adjacent family room, sitting room, utility room * Private patio terrace, lawned garden with vegetable beds, orchard and storage buildings * Communal grounds with 3 private parking spaces to the front of the property
* Mileages: Much Marcle 3 miles, Ledbury 5½ miles, Malvern 12 miles, Hereford & Gloucester 16½ miles, Worcester 21½ miles, Cheltenham 24 miles, Central Birmingham 67 miles, Central London 120 miles * Road: M50 (Jct 2) 6½ miles, M5 (Jct 8) 17½ miles * Railway: Ledbury, Great Malvern, Hereford & Gloucester * Airport: Bristol (60 miles), Birmingham (63 miles)
In all about ¼ Acre
Grant & Co and their clients give notice that: 1. They have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property. 2. These particulars have been prepared in good faith to give a fair overall view of the property, do not form any part of an offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. 3. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents. The Agents have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise. Fixtures & Fittings Unless mentioned specifically all fixtures & fittings are excluded from the sale.
The property is situated within a small rural development.
From Ledbury; Take the A449 west towards Ross-on-Wye for approximately 2 miles. At Preston Cross roundabout, take the third exit north onto the A4172 to Little Marcle. Continue for approximately 1 mile, take the first right turning at the cross roads onto Little Marcle Road. The entrance to Brook Farm Court is the second turning on the left hand side after about 250 metres.
By prior appointment via Grant & Co Estate Agents on 01531 637341.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60026276.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFD160119. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Grant & Co, Ledbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.