3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWolfe Close, Kettering
- Popular Ise Lodge Location
- Chalet Style Home
- Corner Plot
- Garage & Driveway
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- En Suite Cloakroom
- Versatile Accommodation
- Viewing Advised
CHALET STYLE SEMI DETACHED SITUATED ON THE POPULAR ISE LODGE - Extended to provide spacious and versatile accommodation to include lounge/dining room, second reception room, bedroom three/third reception room, shower room and kitchen. Viewing recommended.
Reached via main front door. Radiator. Stairs rising to first floor.
LOUNGE/DINING ROOM 20' x 13' narrowing to 7'8 (6.09m x 3.96m narrowing to 2.33m)
An L shaped room with two windows to front aspect. Two radiators. Feature fireplace. Coving to ceiling.
RECEPTION TWO 14'6 max x 14'1 narrowing to 8'4 (4.42m x 4.29m narrowing to 2.54m)
Window to side aspect. Double glazed patio doors to garden.
KITCHEN 9' x 8' (2.74m x 2.43m)
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Units to base and wall with work surfaces incorporating single drainer sink unit. Tiled splash back surrounds. Space for cooker. Plumbing and space for automatic washing machine. Space for tumble dryer. Door to:
Space for fridge/freezer. Door to:
Obscure window to rear aspect. Suite comprising low level WC, double shower enclosure with electric shower unit and vanity mounted wash hand basin. Radiator. Tiled splash back surrounds.
BEDROOM THREE/THIRD RECEPTION 11'4 x 10'4 (3.45m x 3.15m)
Sliding patio doors to garden. Radiator.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Stairs rising from hallway.
BEDROOM ONE 13'5 max x 10'5 (4.08m x 3.17m)
Window to front aspect. Radiator.
EN SUITE CLOAKROOM
Suite comprising low level WC and wash hand basin.
BEDROOM TWO 11'3 x 10'4 (3.42m x 3.15m)
Window overlooking rear garden. Door to eaves storage where the boiler for central heating is situated.
FRONT AND SIDE GARDEN
The property is situated on a corner style plot with gardens to front and side enclosed by brick walling with gated access to main front door. The gardens are laid to decorative gravel with flowers and shrubs.
DRIVEWAY AND GARAGE
Situated to the rear of the plot is a driveway providing off road parking leading to a single size garage. Double gates giving access to rear garden where there is additional hard standing.
The garden is laid to lawn with extensive flower and shrub borders and a paved patio/entertaining space.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60026621.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KPL201506. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pattison Lane, Kettering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.