3 bedroom terraced house for saleWilmot Road, Shoreham-By-Sea
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- THREE BEDROOM TERRACED HOUSE
- EASY TO MAINTAIN FRONT AND REAR GARDEN
- GOOD SIZE FAMILY HOME
- CLOSE TO TRANSPORT LINKS AND LOCAL AMENITIES
- HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- GUIDE PRICE £273,000 TO £280,000
GUIDE PRICE £273,000 TO £280,000
Fox and Sons are pleased to offer this three bedroom terraced house in the highly sought after Shoreham-By-Sea area. The property is conveniently located within walking distance to the Holmbush Centre, schools, public transport and local amenities.
GUIDE PRICE £273,000 TO £280,000
Fox and Sons are pleased to offer this three bedroom terraced house in the Shoreham-By-Sea area.
The property is in good condition throughout and would act a perfect first home, family home or even a great investment opportunity.
Both front and rear garden are low maintenance as are laid with artificial grass and have been kept to a high standard. The rear garden also benefits from a lovely patio area perfect for entertaining, shed with power and built in BBQ.
The large lounge is a good size with space for dining and a convenient serving hatch leading to the kitchen. To the rear of the lounge there are double glazed patio doors leading to the rear garden.
Also on the ground floor is a cloakroom WC and fitted kitchen with neutral coloured wall and base unit, under cupboard down lighting, tiled surround, plumbing for both dishwasher and washing machine, cooker hood, integrated gas hob and electric oven.
On the first floor there are three good size bedrooms, the master with built in wardrobes and family bathroom with under floor heating. The loft benefits from being part boarded.
Viewing's are highly recommended to fully appreciate the benefits of this property.
Double glazed front door, front window, warm air heating, two coat cupboards, telephone point.
Lounge 17' max x 15' 1" max ( 5.18m max x 4.60m max )
Double glazed rear window, double glazed patio doors, warm air heating, serving hatch to kitchen.
Kitchen 7' 10" max x 9' 9" max ( 2.39m max x 2.97m max )
Wall and base units, double glazed front window, door to side, sink and drainer, work surface, tiling, electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine, under cupboard down lighting.
Cupboard, warm air heating
Bedroom 1 12' 6" max x 8' 9" max ( 3.81m max x 2.67m max )
Double glazed window to front, built in wardrobes, warm air heating, telephone point, TV point.
Bedroom 2 13' 8" max x 8' 10" max ( 4.17m max x 2.69m max )
Double glazed rear window, warm air heating, telephone point, TV point.
Bedroom 3 7' 5" max x 7' max ( 2.26m max x 2.13m max )
Double glazed rear window, warm air heating, telephone point, TV point
Double glazed front window, warm air heating, bath, shower, wash hand basin, part tiled and under floor heating in airing cupboard.
Artificial grass, Shed, built in BBQ.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60026726.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHM102681. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Shoreham By Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.