1 bedroom apartment for saleSpringfield Avenue, Helsby, Frodsham
- Guide Price £70,000 - 80,000
- Popular Residential Area
- Communal Garden To Rear
- Excellent Transport Links
Guide Price 70,000 - £80,000
Situated in a quiet residential area is this one bed ground floor apartment. Internally there is a kitchen, lounge, bedroom and bathroom. The property benefits from having access to communal garden to the rear.
Guide Price £70,000 - £80,000
Situated in a quiet residential area is this one bed ground floor apartment. The property benefits from having access to communal garden to the rear. Close by there is a small parade of shops and excellent transport links include bus, train and motorway access. This property will be a great purchase for first time buyers, investors and home movers alike!
Two store cupboards one housing hot water tank. PVC double glazed door to the rear elevation.
Kitchen 10' 9" x 6' 9" ( 3.28m x 2.06m )
Wall and base units with work surface over, stainless steel sink with single drainer and hot and cold taps, space for electric oven and fridge/freezer, space for washing machine.
Lounge 12' 1" x 10' 10" ( 3.68m x 3.30m )
PVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, storage heater.
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 8' 11" ( 3.58m x 2.72m )
PVC double glazed window to the front elevation, storage heater, built in wardrobe.
Panelled bath with electric shower over, low level w.c., pedestal wash basin with hot and cold taps, part tiled walls and wood effect laminated floor.
On street parking with access to communal gardens
Conveniently located within 2 miles of Junction 14 of the M56 motorway offering excellent transport links across the North West and North Wales. Helsby Railway Station offers a commute into Warrington, Manchester and Chester City Centre and primary and secondary schools are located in Helsby itself. A parade of shops including a post office is found within approximately a mile and more extensive shopping facilities are located at a Tesco supermarket found just off Chester Road.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60026750.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FRM105181. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Frodsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.