3 bedroom character property for saleScott Close, Kings Somborne, Stockbridge
- Three bedroom end of terrace house
- Good sized sitting room/dining room
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Good sized front and rear gardens
- No forward chain
- Countryside location
- Ample parking
- Room to extend SSTP
An older style three bedroom end of terrace property located in the popular village of Kings Somborne which has been well maintained by the owners but could benefit from some modernisation.
A well-built 1960's three bedroom house located in the popular village of Kings Somborne. This property has been well maintained but would benefit from some updating. The property accommodation is arranged over two floors and is as follows: entrance hall, sitting room/dining area, kitchen breakfast room, utility area and front and rear gardens.There is potential to extend this property due to its sizeable side garden, this is subject to planning and approval from Test Valley Borough Council. Scott Close offers easy access to open countryside but also access to the local village amenities. Romsey and Winchester are within easy driving distance with their many facilities on offer.
The property is offered with no chain and a viewing is strongly advised to appreciate the location and accommodation on offer.
Entrance door, stairs rising to first floor, door to
Sitting Room With Dining Area 19' 10" x 11' 5" ( 6.05m x 3.48m )
A good size room with double aspect windows overlooking front and rear gardens, fireplace,
Kitchen/breakfast Room 11' 5" x 9' 11" ( 3.48m x 3.02m )
An original range of matching units comprising wall cupboards, base units, working surfaces and cupboards and drawers, a one and a half bowl sink unit, space for electric oven and hob, door leading to garden, plumbing for washing machine, ample power points, tiling to principle areas, space for table and chairs
Utility Room 6' 9" x 6' 3" ( 2.06m x 1.91m )
Cupboard housing oil fired central heating boiler, door leading to front.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft space, doors leading to
Bedroom One 13' 7" max x 9' 2" max ( 4.14m max x 2.79m max )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 10' 4" ( 3.48m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, built in wardrobe with hanging space and storage.
Bedroom Three 11' x 6' 4" ( 3.35m x 1.93m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, radiator.
Panelled bath with shower/mixer attachment over, wash hand basin, window, tiling to principle areas, light point.
Low level w.c, window and light point.
To the front of the property is an area of lawn with steps and pathway leading to front door. The majority of the garden lies to the side and rear of the property and is predominantly laid to lawn with hedgerows providing a good degree of seclusion. There is ample on street parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60026801.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RMY102473. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Romsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.