3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBroad Oaks Close, Dewsbury
Sold STC £115,000
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached Property
- Driveway Providing Off Street Parking
- Larger Than Average Garden To Rear
- 15Ft Kitchen / Diner
- Cul-De-Sac Location
Situated in a cul-de-sac location is this three bedroom semi detached property comprising of: hall, lounge, kitchen /diner, landing, three bedrooms and bathroom. Off street parking to the front and a larger than average garden to the rear - a viewing is a must!
Three Bedroom Semi Detached Property
uPVC door to front, radiator and coving to ceiling. Laminate flooring and stairs to first floor.
Lounge 12' 3" x 12' 1" Plus Bay Window ( 3.73m x 3.68m Plus Bay Window )
Double glazed bay window to front, radiator and tv point. Laminate flooring, coving to ceiling and door to kitchen /diner.
Kitchen / Diner 15' 2" x 9' 11" ( 4.62m x 3.02m )
Fitted wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces, Asterite 1 & 1/2 sink bowl with drainer and mixer tap. Double electric oven, gas hob and cooker hood. Radiator, plumbing for washing machine and double glazed patio door to garden. Double glazed window to rear.
Double glazed window to side and access via loft ladder to part boarded loft with light and housing the boiler.
Bedroom 1 12' 1" x 8' 9" ( 3.68m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and coving to ceiling.
Bedroom 2 10' 6" x 8' 8" ( 3.20m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, coving to ceiling and tv point.
Bedroom 3 7' 10" Including Bulkhead x 6' Including Bulkhead ( 2.39m Including Bulkhead x 1.83m Including Bulkhead )
Double glazed window to front and radiator.
Three piece suite comprising of: wash hand basin with mixer tap, wc and bath with mixer tap and wall mounted shower over. Part tiled walls, chrome towel heater and double glazed window to rear.
To the front of the property is a flagged paved garden and a driveway providing off street parking. To the rear is a larger than average garden with a raised decked sitting area with steps down to the rest of the garden which is laid mainly to lawn. Pond, outside power points and storage area under decking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60029465.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS110352. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.