2 bedroom flat for saleSomerhill Road, Hove
- FIRST FLOOR FLAT
- CENTRAL HOVE LOCATION
- PURPOSE BUILT
- SHARE OF FREEHOLD
- TWO BEDROOMS
- LIFT ACCESS
- COMMUNAL GARDENS
FOX & SONS are delighted to offer for sale this rarely available flat located within the Park Gate development in Somerhill Road, Hove. The development designed by the architect Eric Lyons is set around an internal courtyard which provides an attractive outlook.
FOX & SONS are delighted to offer for sale this rarely available flat located within the Park Gate development in Somerhill Road, Hove. The development designed by the architect Eric Lyons is set around an internal courtyard which provides an attractive outlook and is situated in a sought after location providing easy access to the seafront, city centre and ST ANNES WELL GARDENS. This bright and spacious apartment offers TWO bedrooms, one reception room and a separate fitted kitchen, as well as being within close proximity to local schools. Viewings come highly recommended.
Door to front.
Lounge 16' 2" x 12' 5" ( 4.93m x 3.78m )
Double glazed window to front, four wall lights, radiator, telephone point, TV aerial.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 8' 11" x 7' 11" ( 2.72m x 2.41m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, double glazed window to rear, stainless steel full bowl sink and drainer unit, work surfaces, electric oven and hobs, plumbing for washing machine, integrated dish washer, integrated fridge freezer, breakfast bar.
Bedroom One 12' max x 12' 5" max ( 3.66m max x 3.78m max )
Double glazed window to front, two built in wardrobes, radiator, telephone point.
Bedroom Two 10' x 6' 9" ( 3.05m x 2.06m )
Double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, bath with mixer taps and electric shower over, wash hand basin, WC, fully tiled.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60029534.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BHF107999. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Brighton Western Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.