2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleJex Road, Norwich
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Extremely well presented
- Large landscaped garden
- Off road parking
- gas fired central heating
- uPVC double glazing
IDEAL FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS AND INVESTORS!
A wonderfully presented two bedroom semi detached house situated within the popular west city suburb of Costessey. The property enjoys lovely conservatory overlooking a landscaped rear garden and good quality fixtures and fittings throughout.
With double glazed entrance door to the side aspect, stairs to the first floor, radiator and carpet.
Lounge 14' 6" x 13' 7" ( 4.42m x 4.14m )
Bay fronted uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, under stairs storage cupboard, textured ceiling and coving and ceiling fan.
Kitchen / Diner 16' 7" x 7' 5" ( 5.05m x 2.26m )
Fitted with a quality range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, circular sink and drainer with mixer tap, electric hob, stack oven and grill, plumbing for washing machine, plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, double glazed window to the rear and doors to conservatory.
Conservatory 11' 7" x 9' 9" ( 3.53m x 2.97m )
uPVC construction with uPVC double glazed doors to patio area and polycarbonate roof.
First Floor Landing
uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect, cupboard housing central heating boiler and loft access.
Bedroom One 16' 8" narrowing to 12' 8" x 9' 9" ( 5.08m narrowing to 3.86m x 2.97m )
uPVC double glazed bay window to the front aspect, uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect, textured ceiling and coving.
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 8' 1" ( 3.71m x 2.46m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, carpets, textured ceiling and coving.
With a suite comprising shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC and bidet with heated towel rail, fully tiled walls and obscure uPVC double glazed window.
To the front of the property there is a gravel off road parking area with path to the front door, which continues to the side of the house where there is a timber gate. There is a landscaped rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn with paved patio area, established flower beds and borders and two timber sheds.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60029546.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR123218. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.