3 bedroom detached house for saleLittle Barn Lane, Mansfield
- Three Bedrooms
- No Upward Chain
- Two Reception Rooms
- Detached Garage
- Popular Location
VIEWING IS ESSENTIAL on this SPACIOUS, THREE BEDROOM DETACHED PROPERTY.
VIEWING IS ESSENTIAL on this SPACIOUS, THREE BEDROOM DETACHED PROPERTY. Located in a SOUGHT AFTER AREA of Mansfield and being sold with NO UPWARD CHAIN, this property offers a fantastic opportunity for an ideal FAMILY HOME. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer. The property comprises of: Entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, family bathroom. To the first floor are three double bedrooms. Externally the property offers a spacious front and rear garden as well as a driveway and detached garage.
Lounge 13' 2" into bay x 11' 11" ( 4.01m into bay x 3.63m )
Having double glazed bay window to the front and double glazed window to the side elevation, coving to the ceiling and radiator.
Dining Room 19' 5" x 11' 10" ( 5.92m x 3.61m )
Having double glazed window to the rear elevation and two double glazed windows to the side elevations, coving to the ceiling, understairs storage cupboard (with double glazed window to the side elevation) and gas feature fireplace.
Kitchen 17' 6" x 9' 10" ( 5.33m x 3.00m )
Fitted with wall and base units with worktop over, sink and drainer, tiled splashback, gas hob with overhead extractor, electric oven, plumbing for washing machine, radiator and double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Downstairs Family Bathroom
Fitted with panelled bath, low level WC and wash hand basin. Double glazed obscure window to the front elevation, tiled splashback and fully tiled walls and radiator.
Having double glazed window to the side elevation, loft access and airing cupboard.
Bedroom 1 11' 9" x 11' ( 3.58m x 3.35m )
Having double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 11' 10" x 10' 2" ( 3.61m x 3.10m )
Having double glazed window to the rear elevation and radiator.
Bedroom 3 14' 5" x 10' 5" ( 4.39m x 3.18m )
Having double glazed window to the side elevation and sky-light window rear elevation, fitted wardrobes and storage cupboard housing the condensing boiler.
To the front of the property is a driveway and laid to lawn area. To the rear is a patio area, laid to lawn area, fenced surround and a large garden shed.
Detached Garage 24' 4" x 8' 3" ( 7.42m x 2.51m )
Having power, light and inspection pit.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60031457.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MFD202790. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Mansfield - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.