Land for saleStewton Lane, Louth
Sold by Us
- • 1.86 acres (sts) of Permanent Pasture
- • Within close proximity to Louth Town Centre
- • Potential for use as a pony paddock (stp)
Introduction This information and particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of the intended purchasers. No responsibility is to be assumed for the accuracy of individual items. Plans/ maps are not to a specific scale, are based on information supplied and subject to verification on sale. It is understood that mains water is connected to the land.
Situation and Directions The Land is situated to the East of Louth, approximately 2 miles from the centre. From the centre of Louth, take Newmarket Road heading east. After approximately half a mile take the left hand turn onto Stewton Lane. Take the next right hand turn continuing on Stewton Lane which becomes a no through road. Proceed along the lane for approximately 1.5 miles and the land will be found on the right, identified by a Masons 'for sale' Board.
The Land The farm-land is accessed directly off Stewton Lane and extends to approximately 1.86 acres of permanent pasture and is shown edged in red on the attached plan. Pedestrian and Vehicular access to the land is directly off Stewton Lane.
The land is classified as grade 3 on the MAFF provisional Agricultural Land Classification of England and Wales.
The soil type is of the Holderness series of 'Slowly permeable seasonally wet slightly acid but base-rich loamy and clayey soils'. The land would be suitable for use as a pony paddock or as amenity land (stp).
Tenure The property is for sale freehold, with the benefit of vacant possession on completion.
Wayleaves, easements, covenants and rights of way The land is sold subject to and with the benefit of all existing wayleaves, easements and rights of way, whether mentioned in these particulars or not.
Overage Clause The land is subject to overage provisions whereby 40% of any uplift in value brought about by planning permission for use other than agricultural or non-commercial equestrian use will be payable to the seller. These provisions will apply for a period of 30 years and payment will be due upon the earlier of implementation of the planning permission or sale of the land with the benefit of planning permission.
Services The land is supplied with mains water and has its own metered water supply.
Outgoings and Charges None in so far as we are aware.
Basic Payment Scheme The land is not registered with the Rural Land Registry.
Boundaries The buyer(s) shall be deemed to have full knowledge of all boundaries, and neither the seller nor the selling agents will be responsible for defining ownership of boundaries. A plan showing boundaries as far as is known is available from the offices of the selling agents.
Method of Sale The land is being offered for sale by private treaty.
Viewing During reasonable daylight hours without appointment. Prospective purchasers are requested to take a copy of these particulars of sale with them.
Sporting and Mineral Rights These are included in the sale where they are owned.
Plans and Areas The gross areas have been prepared within the offices of the sole agent, and the information is based upon the Rural Land Registry information and ProMap.
VAT It is not anticipated that VAT will be charged, however, should any sale of any part of the land or any rights attached to it become a chargeable supply for the purposes of VAT, such tax will also be payable by the purchaser(s) in addition to the contract price.
Date of Information These particulars were prepared in August 2016.
Sellers' Solicitors Wilkin Chapman LLP
t. 01507 606161
Conditions of Sale Closing date for receipt of offers is 1.30pm on 25th July 2016.
1. Offers should be submitted to the Agent's offices at Cornmarket, Louth, Lincolnshire, LN11 9QD.
2. Offers should be made in writing and marked "Subject to Contract" and "Land at Stewton Lane".
3. Offers should be received no later than 1:30pm on 25th July 2016.
4. Offers should not be made by reference to any offer by any other party.
5. The purchasers will be expected to exchange contracts
within four weeks of receipt by their solicitors of the draft contract, and complete two weeks thereafter. A 10% deposit will be required on exchange of contracts.
6. The Seller reserves the right not to accept the highest or any offer.
7. Fax and email offers will be accepted as long as they are supported by the hard copy in the normal course of the post thereafter.
8. The offer should clearly state the following:
a. The full name(s), address and telephone number of the offeror(s), and the name of any appointed Agent
b. Name, address and telephone number of the solicitor acting on behalf of the offeror(s)
c. The Lot or lots your offer relates to
9. The offer should be made in the full knowledge of the contents of these sales particulars.
10. Any offer dependent upon the sale of another property or a mortgage or other funding arrangements must be clearly declared.
11. Offeror(s) are advised to make their offer for an odd
figure to avoid the possibility of two identical offers being received.
12. Offers must be figures certain and expressed in pounds sterling.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101134002963. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Masons Rural & Equestrian, Louth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.