3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePortland Avenue, Hove
Sold STC £650,000
- 3 BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE
- 2 LARGE RECEPTION ROOMS
- OFF-STREET PARKING
- WEST FACING GARDEN
- IN NEED OF UPDATING
A large semi-detached house located just off New Church Road in need of updating throughout. Three bedrooms, two reception rooms, west facing garden, off-street parking & garage. Close to Portslade station.
F&S are delighted to offer this large house located just off New Church Road in Hove. The location is highly sought after as it is located within 0.5 miles of Portslade station.
On the ground floor are two large reception rooms. The living room is a very nice size and has a bay window, original fireplace and double glazed windows. The dining room is to the rear of the house and has double doors opening out to the garden.
The kitchen has a large window looking out to the garden; this room will need updating and replacing as it is now 30 years old. Off the kitchen is a door leading to a large utility room with plumbing for a washing machine.
Up on the first floor are three double bedrooms; the master bedroom is to the front of the house. This has two built-in wardrobes either side of the chimney breast. Bedroom 2 is a very good size double room and overlooks the garden. Bedroom 3 is the smallest bedroom but is still a nice double room; this has fully fitted wardrobes along one wall and a very pretty outlook to the rear.
The walled rear garden is a huge selling point; being west facing means you will enjoy all the afternoon sunshine. It has been laid to lawn with a small vegetable patch to the rear. At the front of the house is off-street parking for a couple of cars and a garage.
This property is in need of updating throughout but would make an outstanding family home.
Reception Room 15' 7" max x 13' max ( 4.75m max x 3.96m max )
Dining Room 13' 4" max x 13' 1" max ( 4.06m max x 3.99m max )
Kitchen 11' max x 9' 9" max ( 3.35m max x 2.97m max )
Utility Room 10' max x 7' max ( 3.05m max x 2.13m max )
Bedroom 1 15' 6" max x 11' 7" max ( 4.72m max x 3.53m max )
Bedroom 2 13' 5" max x 12' 9" max ( 4.09m max x 3.89m max )
Bedroom 3 10' max x 8' 9" max ( 3.05m max x 2.67m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60031700.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRH104957. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.