3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleColes Way, GRANTHAM
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Modern Three Bedroom Family Home
- Popular Location
- Spacious Well-Proportioned Accommodation
- Double Glazing and Central Heating
- Viewing is Highly Recommended
GUIDE PRICE £150,000 - £160,000! Modern three bedroom semi-detached home situated on a popular residential development on the outskirts of Grantham town centre with spacious accommodation.
GUIDE PRICE £150,000 - £160,000! A modern well proportioned three bedroom semi-detached family home situated on a popular residential development set on the outskirts of Grantham town centre. Property benefits from UPVC double glazing and gas central heating and provides spacious accommodation throughout as well as a driveway to the external. This home comprises of entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms with en-suite to the master bedroom, family bathroom and rear garden with driveway to the side,
Double glazed front door, radiator, staircase off and access to the W.C.
UPVC double glazed front aspect window, radiator and a two piece white suite with wash hand basin and W.C.
Lounge 17' 9" plus bay window x 10' 9" ( 5.41m plus bay window x 3.28m )
UPVC double glazed, front aspect bay window and french doors out to the rear garden, laminate floor, two radiators and TV point.
Dining Room 12' 7" maximum x 7' 9" plus bay window ( 3.84m maximum x 2.36m plus bay window )
UPVC double glazed front aspect bay window and radiator.
Kitchen Irregular Shaped Room x ( x )
UPVC double glazed rear aspect window and back door, tiled floor, radiator, modern high gloss brown low and eye level units and drawers with roll top work surfaces above, inset stainless sink one and half and drainer with space for appliances. Gas hob with extractor hood above, electric oven and storage cupboard.
1st Floor Landing
UPVC double glazed rear aspect window, radiator, loft hatch access and access to 3 bedrooms and family bathroom.
Bedroom 1 15' 3" maximum x 10' 11" maximum ( 4.65m maximum x 3.33m maximum )
UPVC double glazed front aspect window, radiator, fitted wardrobes, TV and telephone points and access into the en-suite.
UPVC double glazed front aspect window, radiator, extractor fan, 3 piece white suite with shower cubicle and tiled splashbacks, wash hand basin and W.C.
Bedroom 2 13' 3" maximum x 9' 4" plus entrance recess ( 4.04m maximum x 2.84m plus entrance recess )
UPVC double glazed front aspect window, radiator and cupboard with access to the water tank.
Bedroom 3 8' 2" x 7' 11" ( 2.49m x 2.41m )
UPVC double glazed rear aspect window and radiator.
UPVC double glazed rear aspect window, 3 piece white modern suite with bath, wash hand basin and W.C. Extractor fan, radiator and shaving point.
Rear - Garden has gated access and is mainly laid to lawn with flower bed surrounds, driveway to the side of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60033269.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GST105666. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Grantham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.