2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWittlewood Drive, Accrington
Withdrawn from Market £118,000
- An immaculately presented 2 bedroom semi-detached property
- Extended from the original build
- Ideal for first time buyers
- Situated on a popular modern development
- Open plan extended dining kitchen
- Lounge with uPVC conservatory
- Spacious master bedroom
- Driveway for 3 vehicles
- Good sized rear garden
- Early viewings recommended
Situated on this highly sought after modern development within Hyndburn is this simply fantastic 2 bedroom semi-detached property which presents an ideal opportunity to first time buyers. This stunning modern home has been extended from the original build to offer a quality kitchen dining room which will be sure to impress any potential buyers. Benefiting from uPVC double glazing & gas fired central heating the accommodation comprises: hallway, extended dining kitchen room, lounge, uPVC conservatory, good sized master bedroom, 2nd bedroom/office & a 3 piece bathroom suite. Externally the property boasts a good sized low maintenance rear garden with a further lawn garden situated to the front along with a driveway for up to 3 vehicles. Contact us now to arrange a viewing!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60037121.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6834725. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duckworths Estate Agents, Accrington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.