2 bedroom flat for saleSherbourne Place, NORWICH
Sold STC £135,000
- No onward chain
- Close to City Centre
- Peaceful views over former church
- Well presented throughout
- uPVC double glazing
FIRST TO VIEW WILL BUY! A superb top floor apartment situated just off King Street enjoying views over a converted church, this apartment is extremely well presented with good quality fixtures and fittings throughout. Call now to arrange your viewing.
uPVC double glazed entrance door, wood effect flooring, storage cupboard, smooth ceiling and coving, inset spotlights and feature frosted glass block wall.
Lounge Area 14' 2" x 10' 4" ( 4.32m x 3.15m )
dual aspect room with windows to the front and side aspects, wood effect laminate flooring, smooth ceiling, coving, inset spotlights, wall mounted heating thermostat.
Dining Area 8' 11" x 7' 9" ( 2.72m x 2.36m )
Kitchen 11' 4" x 7' 3" ( 3.45m x 2.21m )
Fitted with arrange of contemporary cream gloss wall and base units with rolltop worksurfaces over, inset sink and drainer with mixer tap, tilled splashbacks, gas hob, electric oven and grill, extractor hood with light, space for fridge freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine, smooth ceiling with inset LED lighting, wood effect flooring and uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect.
Small storage recess, carpet, loft access, smooth ceiling, coving and inset spotlights.
Bathroom 9' 5" x 5' 5" ( 2.87m x 1.65m )
With a suite comprising bath with shower over, wash hand basin and WC, shaver point, extractor fan, heated towel rail, smooth ceiling with inset LED lighting, fully tiled walls and obscure uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect.
Bedroom One 13' 3" x 8' 5" ( 4.04m x 2.57m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, carpet, radiator, smooth ceiling a, coving, LED spotlights and built in wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 10' 7" ( 3.51m x 3.23m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, carpet, radiator, smooth ceiling, coving, LED spotlights and built in wardrobe.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR122721. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.