2 bedroom town house for saleAppleby Close, Queensbury BD13, Queensbury Bradford
Shared ownership £86,250
- MODERN TOWNHOUSE
- TWO BEDROOMS
- 75% SHARED OWNERSHIP
- NO RENT TO PAY
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- CENTRAL HEATING
- GARDENS FRONT & REAR
- DESIGNATED PARKING
Full descriptionJames & Co are pleased to offer for sale this TWO BEDROOM MODERN TOWNHOUSE, on an affordable 75% SHARED OWNERSHIP basis with NO RENT payable on the remaining 25%. Ideal opportunity for first time buyers. Comprises: Ent Hall, Lounge, Dining Kitchen. First floor: Two Bedrooms & House Bathroom. Double glazed & Central heating, new ECO boiler. Gardens front & rear plus parking for 2 cars. INTERNAL VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Entrance Hall - Via Upvc double glazed door. Central heating radiator.
Lounge - 13'7" x 10'1" (4.14m x 3.07m) - Well proportioned and tastefully decorated lounge, having electric fire set in marble hearth and surround, TV point, central heating radiator and double glazed window to front. Useful storage cupboard.
Dining Kitchen - 13'3" x 8'3" (4.04m x 2.51m) - Comprising: range of modern fitted units in cream, with complementary work surfaces and tiled splashbacks. Stainless steel sink/drainer with mixer tap, cooker point and stainless steel overhead extractor unit. Plumbing for washing machine and dryer. Central heating radiator, double glazed window to rear. External door leading to rear garden.
First Floor - First Floor landing area.
Bedroom One - 13'2" x 11'9" (4.01m x 3.58m) - Main bedroom: Having central heating radiator and double glazed window to front. Airing cupboard.
Bedroom Two - 11'6" x 6'9" (3.51m x 2.06m) - Second bedroom, with central heating radiator and double glazed window to rear.
House Bathroom - Comprising: Low flush WC and pedestal sink in white with large walk in shower cubicle and glass screen door. Part tiled walls, central heating radiator and double glazed window to rear.
Exterior - To the front of the property is a lawned garden with well-maintained shrubs and plants and path leading to front entrance.
To the rear of the property is an enclosed private garden with lawn and decked patio area.
The property has designated parking for 2 cars.
Directions - From our Queensbury office head west on High St/A647 towards Gothic St. Continue on A647 for approx 0.5 miles. Then turn right onto Fleet Lane. Continue for 0.3 miles then at the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Pinebury Drive. Turn left onto Appleby Close. The property is number 2.
Shared Ownership Details - The property is offered for sale on a 75% shared ownership basis.
There is no rent to pay on the remaining 25% share.
Service charge (inc Buildings insurance) of £114 per annum (as of 2016)
Viewings - By appointment only.
To arrange a viewing, please call or email James & Co Residential.
Disclaimer - Although these particulars are thought to be materially correct their accuracy cannot be guaranteed and they do not form part of any contract. These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general outline only for guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Appliances & services have not been tested. Intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements of representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. No person in this firms employment has the authority to make or give any representation or warranty in respect of the property.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60042689.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26334672. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James & Co Residential, Queensbury . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.