4 bedroom character property for saleMarket Street, Long Sutton, Spalding
Sold STC £199,995
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Grade II Listed Georgian Terrace Town House
- 4 Bedrooms
- Spacious accommodation over 4 floors
- Off road parking and gardens
- Close to local amenities
- On bus route with rail links in neighbouring towns
Character property which forms part of a Grade II Listed Georgian Terrace of four houses close to the centre of Long Sutton. The spacious accommodation is over four floors and retains many of its period features. This four bedroom property benefits from off road parking and gardens.
Character property which forms part of a Grade II Listed Georgian Terrace of four houses close to the centre of Long Sutton. The spacious accommodation is over four floors and retains many of its period features. This four bedroom property benefits from off road parking and gardens and is convenient for the nearby tows of King's Lynn and Spalding with bus and rail links.
Lower Ground Floor:
Living Room: 16' 8" x 14' 5" ( 5.08m x 4.39m )
having radiator, recessed spotlights, TV point, ceramic tiled floor, access to inner hall and dining room.
Kitchen/ Diner: 20' 7" x 10' 2" ( 6.27m x 3.10m )
having a range of cottage style units at base and wall level with worksurfaces over. Belfast sink, tiled splashbacks. Inset stainless steel fan assisted electric oven with 4 ring ceramic hob with extractor over. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer, recessed spotlights. Feature window to rear.
having additional cupboards, recessed spot lights.
with useful storage cupboard, stairs to ground floor.
having part glazed door to rear, worksurface with space and vent for drier, space for freezer.
with original panelled door to front, radiator.
Bedroom 2: 21' 1" x 10' 8" ( 6.43m x 3.25m )
with window to rear and side, radiator.
Bedroom 3: 15' 3" x 12' 9" ( 4.65m x 3.89m )
having two windows to front, radiator, laminate floor.
First Floor Landing:
Bedroom 1: 17' 4" x 15' 5" ( 5.28m x 4.70m )
having three windows to front elevation, two radiators, TV point. Original fitted cupboards either side of fireplace (this room could be used as a second sitting room.
Study Or Dressing Room: 9' 6" x 9' 1" including shelved cupboard, ( 2.90m x 2.77m including shelved cupboard, )
Spacious Bathroom: 11' 6" x 11' 3" ( 3.51m x 3.43m )
having slipper bath with hand held shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin and WC with high level cistern. Walk in shower cubicle with Victorian style shower. Radiator, fitted airing cupboard housing Ideal gas fired boiler supplying radiators and domestic hot water systems. window to rear.
Second Floor :
Room: 22' 3" x 17' 7" ( 6.78m x 5.36m )
this room has part sloping ceilings with original dormer window to the front plus a Velux window to the rear. Two radiators, two useful wardrobe/storage cupboards. Original pine flooring. This room would make an ideal hobbies room.
The property stands back behind a lawned foregarden with wrought iron railings to the front with borders. Path and steps leading to the front entrance door.To the back of the property is a pair of gates leading to the fully enclosed parking space for two vehicles, Raised paved patio area, brick built store shed. Metal handgate set in brick wall leads into the long back garden and informal grassed area. Outside tap and outside lights.
From the Market Place Long Sutton turn left into Market Street and the property can be found a short distance down on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60042881.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LST102200. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Long Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.