1 bedroom flat for salePrinces Street, Swindon
- Located in the Town Centre
- Open plan living accommodation
- Lift access
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- 25% Shared Ownership
- Potential rental income of £625 pcm.
A well presented one bedroom apartment on the market at a 25% shared ownership basis! Benefiting from NO ONWARD CHAIN this property also compromises allocated parking, lift access and is located in the popular area of Town Centre. Call now to arrange your viewing!
A well presented one bedroom apartment on the market at a 25% shared ownership basis! Benefiting from NO ONWARD CHAIN this property also compromises allocated parking, lift access and is located in the popular area of Town Centre.
Call now to arrange your viewing!
Doors to Living area, bedroom and bathroom. Cupboard with plumbing for washing machine. Electric radiator.
Lounge / Kitchen 16' 4" x 16' 11" ( 4.98m x 5.16m )
Double glazed window to rear. A range of wall and base mounted units with work surfaces over. Sink and drainer unit. Splash back tiling. Integrated oven with electric hob. Space for fridge/freezer. Vinyl flooring. Television point. Telephone point. Electric radiator.
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 11' 5" ( 3.68m x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to rear. Electric radiator.
Bath with mixer taps and shower over. W.C. Wash hand basin. Extractor fan. Vinyl flooring.
Allocated parking space.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60044036.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STC108113. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Swindon T C. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.