2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleMarescroft Road, Slough
- Two Bedrooms
- Garage and off street parking
- Local amenities and excellent schools all close by
- Walking distance of Burnham Station
A two bedroom end of terrace home with potential to convert into a three bedroom home. The property offers good size accommodation and benefits from off street parking, a garage and is located near to Burnham Station with mainline London Paddington and future crossrail
Within walking distance to Burnham Station is this two bedroom end of terrace home The property could possibly be converted into a three bedroom home. Highly recommended.
Close by Burnham offers a good range of shops for day-to-day needs while further more extensive shopping facilities can be found in nearby Maidenhead, Windsor and Beaconsfield. There are an abundance of sporting facilities in the area including Cliveden Reach which is regarded as one of the most beautiful stretches of the River Thames for boating and fishing. Other leisure pursuits include golf at Burnham Beeches and Stoke Park, and horse racing at Ascot and Windsor. In addition there are many attractive walks in the grounds of Cliveden, Windsor Great Park and Burnham Beeches. British Rail services, are available from Burnham to Paddington, and from Beaconsfield to Marylebone. Crossrail services will operate from Burnham.
Lounge 10' 3" x 21' 9" max. ( 3.12m x 6.63m max. )
Two double glazed windows to front and rear, double glazed French doors, radiator.
Kitchen 6' 8" x 13' 6" max. ( 2.03m x 4.11m max. )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted with a range of wall and base level units, door to garden, sink and drainer unit.
Loft access, radiator, cupboard housing central heating boiler.
Bedroom One 10' 4" x 16' 4" max. ( 3.15m x 4.98m max. )
Two double glazed windows to front, built in wardrobes
Bedroom Two 9' 5" x 8' 8" max. ( 2.87m x 2.64m max. )
Double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin, wc.
Patio area, lawn area, garage at end overing rear access.
Up and over door, located end of rear garden, gar access via side road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60044602.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRH103462. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Burnham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.